Chapter Three

A/N

You Rock

*********************

I cant help but sigh, the sun is coming up and I have nearly finished packing the tent. Being able to relax yesterday was some true bliss after our long hikes through the bush.I wish we could stay here longer but we are to close to another couple of packs around here and to stay long would be dooming ourselves seen as a possible threat.

Behind a tree, dressing herself is Celia. I swear she takes longer to put on clothes then catching dinner! Russell starts hoisting up Celia's bags onto her back on the opposite side of the small clearing, before throwing a stick in Celia's direction, receiving a yelp.

"Hurry up Celia! And make sure you put on something suitable for the dangerous woods we're going to be tramping in!" Russell booms. When Celia comes out in flimsy summer clothes, Russell and I just sigh. It would only be a lost cause to fight about her outfit.

Russell diminishes any evidence of the fire with some dirt and leaves before asking if we're ready to go. Celia elegantly strides after her in agreement into the bush while I quickly scamper after her to catch up.

~~~~~~~~~~

One hour later:

~~~~~~~~~~

" Please can we sit! I'm tired! Helllooo, doesn't any body care!" Celia hasn't  stopped whining for a good twenty minutes, and listening to it is torture, how is Russell not screaming at her yet?

" You know Russell, it couldn't hurt to take a brake." I say hastily after Celia's complaint. Our journey has consisted mainly of thick bushes and steep hills, making it ideal to have a brake as well as cutting the long strings of Celia's complaints.

Russell paused. " Well......it couldn't hurt.... and we have been making good time." Me and Celia look desperately at Russell." All right then." She said with a wave of her hand, and much to the relief of our ears, Celia stops complaining.

After uprooting some small bushes for room,I place my gear on the torn ground for a temporary chair.

" Bottle please." Holding out my hand, I receive an empty bottle and a smirk from pinky. Damn I hate that girl, and I had stupidly forgotten to refill an extra perfume bottle with more water.

Standing, I rummage through one of the larger floral bags and came up holding a bottle of scented liquid. Then, just to annoy her, I slowly tip out  all it's contents onto a near by bush.

Celia's lipstick covered mouth is agape in disbelief. Smiling ever so sweetly, I manage a girly 'oopsy daisy' before she jumps at me, her long nails tearing at my arms in frustration. Man I love to annoy Pinky, but sometimes the result in her fury can be painful. I kick her hard and she backs off, clutching her stomach.

"Seriously girls, stop, I know what your doing." Sitting in a bush, or squashing it more likely, Russell is studying the map, again.

Celia pokes out her tongue. Really? Does she still think she's  in pre-school or somthing? What ever. I'm finding something to eat.

" I'll see if I can find some grub." Happily I push my way through some  dense bushes, getting the best of Celia while in her bad mood. Everyone hates seeing someone in a good mood when their in a sour one.

After scouting around I come back to our little stop empty handed, fairly embarrassed.

"Sorry guys." Russell's  still at that map." Russell, you want some help?" I ask politely. Sitting down and silently mimicking me while waving her arms in the air is Celia making it look as if my head is falling off.