AUTHORS NOTE

Does anyone actually read these? I have no idea. Personally though, when I read a book, I always check out what the author has to say. Not saying you should do the same. Anyway, I know it's still early in the book, but I have a few things I just want to get out to you guys while have your attention. ( clears through like a fancy shmancy person )

1) first off, THANKS SO MUCH for getting this far in by book, and deciding to put up with this authors note. :) me so happy. I have other books being published and books behind the scenes so check out what I'm up to.

2) I update every Saturday. This may change for you if you don't live in New Zealand but it shouldn't be to bad. Unfortunately, kiwis don't fly, so I can't fly to your door step and be like ' hey, just updated!' And I don't know how to grow wings, though my friend reckons he'll be able to change that in the future . . .

3) sometimes, I might update randomly during the week as a bonus update because I'm super happy with something. But don't fret! You'll still get a Saturday update that week, it will still be a happy Saturday! If you follow me, ( hint hint ) then you'll get notified immediately.

ALSO,

4) Hey guys, don't forget to follow! I have something fun and creative for all my followers everyday, a little surprise to wake you up, give you something to do when your bored, or just something to laugh at! Thank goodness it's 2017, 'yay we survived a year' and all.
For those who don't have exams because you aren't trapped in high school, I AM INSANELY JEALOUS OF YOU! Actually, being the nerd I am, I love school. But if you are reading this thinking 'ha ha suckers, I'm not in high school' then let it be known, that yes, we feel like suckers and you are the high and mighty what ever it is.

Stay tuned guys! ( and girls of course )
- AFaceBehindThePages