No no no no no no no no NO!!!

WARNING: This chapter is going to be very violent. Please skip if you wish to do so.

What is this?

What the frick is this?!

WHAT THE HELLING FRICK IS THIS??!

WHAT THE FRICK FRACK FRUCKING FLAPJACK IS THIS????????!!

No. This is not...I-I...oh my...*faints* *lights dim*

*light comes on again*

Me: *sitting at a conference with the person who did this to them with crossed arms and legs* Well, what do you have to say for yourself?

Person: *doesn't respond*

Me: *gets up* I said, WHAT DO YOU HAVE TO SAY FOR YOURSELF?????

Person: *still doesn't respond* *nervous sweat*

Me: ANSWER MEEEE!!!! *flips over table*

Person: *hides behind cabinet*

Me: *stomps over to them* *about to punch* Oh, you're not worth it! *pushes person away*

Person: *scrambles out of office*

Me: *takes out life size doll of person* That's better! *clears throat* WHAT THE HECK IS WRONG WITH YOU????? *throws at wall* Why would you do this to them???!! *breaks glass on head* *clutches shirt and screaming into face* WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY?????????? *throws out window* *hits doll continuously up against a tree* WHY??! WHY??! WHY??! WHY??! WHY??! WHYYYY??! *puts down doll and brushes off skirt*

Me: Okay, I-I'm...I'M NOT OKAY!! THE POWERPUFF GIRLS WAS MY FAVOURITE CARTOON EVER! I would draw them, and...colour them, and sing their songs and...and...I EVEN HAD A BUBBBLES DOLL! WHYYYY???? *goes into a fit of hysterical crying*

The new Powerful Puff Girls show is garbage! GARBAGE!!!

Me: *throws a dart at dart board with picture of the new Powerpuff Girls on it*

Dart: *misses dart board and hits wall*

Me: *throws another dart*

Dart: *hits the edge of the picture*

Me: *frustrated* *throws a butcher knife at dartboard*

Knife: *hits the middle*

Dart board: *slices in half*

Me: Better!...But-but...I want the old Power Puff Girls back! The new one is SO, SO bad! Blossom is...*HEAVE*...such a...*HEAVE*
...compulsive neat freak! Buttercup
...*HEAVE*...acts so...*HEAVE*...female dog-ish! And Bubbles*HEAVE*...Bubbles...*Sobs* They ruined her-er-er!!! She was my favourite!!! I...I want her ba-ha-hack!

I was...*waha*...watching....some of the reviews on YouTube...*HEAVE*...and they said that...*HEAVE*...the only thing they got from the old one was...*cry-talking*...that Blossom was the leader and that Buttercup was the angry one! *wails* THAT IS SO NOT TRU-HOO-HOO!

Miss Bellum was... *sob* ...removed cause...*sniffs*...she was found OFFENSIVE! *cry-talking again* And she was my favourite character, aaaaahh!!

And the original voice actresses aren't there! *waaaaahh!* They weren't even consulted! Tara Strong was *sniff* so upset!

And the memes? Why memes???!! (By the way, how do you pronounce that is it may-may, mee-mee or meem?)

And why were they TWER-HER-KING???! :,( Its wrong to have a good body but twerking is okay?? Why, Cartoon Network, WHYYYYY?????!!

And Craig McCracken *sniff* must be *sniff* so upset! And people keep asking him if he's involved when he's not! He says he *sniff* doesn't own it anymore, they *whimper* BELONG TO CARTOON NETWORK NOW!!!

My childhood has been thrown on the street, run over by cars and left in the dirt to rot! *kicks rock* IT HURTS! IT HURTS SO BAD!!! *runs outside wailing* WHAT A WORLD! WHAT A WER-HER-HERLD!!

******

Hey, guys, sorry for this chapter *sniff* I'm just so angry and upset. I actually cried writing this. Yes, I actually care about an old cartoon where Little girls have superpowers. Why else would I write this chapter? Sorry If anyone found this offensive, I'm just letting out emotions the best way I know how...writing.

This reboot isn't that bad, but its not good. I think the anime was okay, but they made Blossom boy-crazy, Buttercup was too tomboyish, and Bubbles...eh, she was okay.

But *wipes nose* right now I'm so worn out. I think I'm gonna go on YouTube and watch some of the original episodes to feel better. *hugs pillow*

*I apologise for any offense I may have put towards the person who is making the new Power Puff Girls.