four

:paisley:
"Go get showered and dressed Pais. I'll get the munchkin ready." I nodded and jogged up to my room. While walking to the bathroom, I grabbed the clothes I was going to wear.

I turned the shower on and let the water get hot. As soon as it did, I undressed and jumped in just to rinse off. "Mamaaa hurry. I'm hungy." Leo came running in. I stopped to shower and grabbed my towel.

"I'm coming baby. Go with Dede." His little legs ran as fast as they could. Luckily, I didn't was my hair so all I had to is do my makeup.

I slipped on my clothes and threw my hair into a messy, low bun.

So we could get going, I put on some concealer and mascara and walked down the stairs to see Delany and Leo

So we could get going, I put on some concealer and mascara and walked down the stairs to see Delany and Leo. "Finally."

While picking up Ireland, Delany handed me her diaper bag and we walked to the car. "You know my brother's gonna hit on you tonight, right?"

"I still can't believe that you said those things about your brother." I tried holding my laughed in. "Just shut up."

"Mommy, I wan dwrake." That's my boy. I plugged in my phone to the aux cord and then played 'Pop Style.'

Leo started nodded his head to beat. I laughed because he new all the words and danced in his car seat. "He's gonna be a partier in high school."

"I already know."

A few minutes later, I pulled into the Luh's house. (ik that they're parents aren't together but in this story they are.) "come on baby." Leo squealed and wrapped his little arms around my neck.

Before we could knock the door swung open and there stood Derek. "Delany what took you so lon-" he stopped noticing that I wasn't Delany. "Paisley so good to see you. Hi Leo." He said pinching his cheek.

"Derek don't hit on my best friend please." Delany said standing between Derek and I. "Can't promise anything." He mummers. We walked into the house to be greeted by the Luh's.

"Paisley great to see you again." Mrs. Luh said giving me a quick hug then taking Leo from my arms.

-

-

"that was a delicious meal mrs. Luh." I said wiping the corners of my mouth. "thank you paisley I'm glad you liked it." "Mama napin." Leo said pointing to his face covered in spaghetti sauce.

I cleaned her face and saw mrs. Luh getting up to do the dishes. "Mrs. Luh it's fine I'll do the dishes."

"Honey you don't have to" "it's ok and it's not that much." I said with a kind smile. "mom it's ok I'll help her." Derek said. Delany gave him a warning look before we walked to the kitchen.

"so I'll wash and you rinse." I said as I started washing the dishes with Derek by my side.

"Tell me about yourself." He said. "What do you wanna know?" "Tell me about anything." He said intrigued.

"Um my name is paisley, I'm 21 and I have a 1 year old son named Leo, what else is there to tell?"

"If you don't mind me asking but what happened to Leo's dad?"

When he brought that up I felt a sudden rush of memories. "Um he didn't want him. When I was a freshman, he was a junior and I thought I was so cool because I was dating someone older than me. My senior year, I found out I was pregnant. He was 21 and I was 17. It was wrong. I told him I was pregnant and right after that he told me he never wanted me or Leo."

Derek looked at me with sadness. "How can someone not want that little bundle of joy? How can someone not want you? He's a dumbass Pais."

"Thank you Derek. I really appreciate it." "Anytime paisley. He doesn't deserve you two." He used his thumb to caress my cheek.

"Mommy. Dwerek." Gotta love Leo.

THANK YOU bohohayes FOR ALL THE HELP. EVERYONE THANK ANGIE BC WITH OUT HER I WOULNT HAVE WROTE THIS.