three

:derek:
"Delany, my sweet sister. Can you hook me up with your hot friend?"

"What the fuck Derek? That's the first thing you say to me as I walk in the door of your house." She set her purse down.

"Why have I never met her?" "Because you're wild, horny, and she needs a stable relationship. Paisley has a child, Derek she doesn't need another one."

I gasped, "are you calling me a child?" Delany laughed. "Yes I am. You've have one serious relationship and that was in high school."

I grabbed my hat. "At least put in a good word for me." She nodded. "How's Leo?"

"How do you know her son's name?" Furrowing my eyebrows together I remembered I never told D. "Oh yeahh I never told you. Paisley and Leo were at the grocery store while Nate, swazz, and I were. Leo was throwing things everywhere so I help them." Delany stared at me with no emotion.

"I'm about to puke." I'm so confused. "She told me she met a hot guy at the store and we talk about him for at least an hour. It turns out to be my brother. I said some vulgar things about my brother. That's incest."

Looking at her disgusted look on her face, I busted out laughing.

"What's going on?" Nate walk in. "M-my my sister called me h-hot." Between laughs, those words finally came out.

Nate just walked out of the room.

"Oh my god. She called me hot." I stopped laughing. "Who?" "Paisley." I smiled. "I know dummy. I told you that." Delany shook her head.

"By the way D, Pais has met mom and dad already, so they invited her and Leo to the barbecue tonight." That stopped all of my thoughts.

"Delany, go home, put in a good word for me with her, and then tell me before y'all leave to mom and dad's."

I ran upstairs to my room to find something to wear.

I'm acting like a a teenage girl, getting ready for her first date. What the hell is going on?

:paisley:
"PAISLEY." Someone yelled from downstairs. I jumped up and slowly walked downstairs.

When I turned the corner, Delany was sitting on the couch. "What the hell D. You scared the shit out of me."

"You remember that guy that you told me about?" She completely ignored everything I said. "Yeah."

"That's me brother and I said some pretty sexual things about him." My laugher erupted in the room.

"It's not funny."

"That's freaking hilarious."

"Shut the fu-" "MAMA." Leo screamed. "Duty calls."

this is horribly written and it's just getting worse and worse so im sorry❤️