eight

recap
Without thinking about anything, I smashed my lips into hers. Paisley grabbed the back of my neck to pull me close.

My hands went to her butt and gave it a squeeze. She moaned in my mouth and continued to grip my hair.

:derek:
"I'm sorry, I can't do this." Paisley whispered, pulling away. I looked into her eyes with confusion, and she just walked out of the room with her head down.

Did I do something wrong?

:paisley:
The look on Derek's face broke my heart, but I can't do this to him. I'm a mom, I have responsibilities. He's a rapper, and he doesn't have to be tied down to a family that isn't his.

I walked down the stairs as quickly as I could without tripping on these heels, and went for the door. "PAISLEY!" A voice yelled, and I turned around to see Nate. "Pais, where you going? The party's just starting!" He said, a stupid grin on his face. Yup, he was high and drunk.

"I have to check up on Leo, he hasn't been feeling well these past few days and I'm worried." I reply, giving him a small smile. "Oh, okay, I understand. See you tomorrow." He said, giving me a hug. I hugged him back, and in that moment, Derek was coming down the stairs.

His eyes went wide, and the worried look on his face became an angry one.
"I have to check up on Leo, he hasn't been feeling well these past few days and I'm worried." I reply, giving him a small smile. "Oh, okay, I understand. See you tomorrow." He said, giving me a hug. I hugged him back, and in that moment, Derek was coming down the stairs.

I instantly pulled back as ran down the stairs.

"So you leave me for this stoner? Really, Paisley?" He questioned angrily. "I was saying goodbye to him, Derek. Calm down." I reply calmly.

"Goodbye? And you couldn't tell me goodbye?" At this point, Derek's just acting ridiculous.

"Goodbye, Derek." I say, and pull him into a hug, which he doesn't return. I peck his cheek, then leave the house.

I mumble a curse word to myself. I came with Derek, so now I have to take an Uber.

I probably upset Derek, but it's for the best.

He doesn't deserve to be tied down.

It's been forever since I updated so I had supremehayes help me because I decided I'm not gonna unpublish this, I'm gonna write my new book on my backup account wilkyswilly . So hopefully I'll get more ideas for this book. If you have any please comment them because I have none in the moment.