stolen kisses and denial

Jase pov

I was still recovering from that mind blowing kiss with Ale, dahm it what is wrong with you jason, get yourself together, she is not sky, she will never be sky, and what about Ale she is your best friend, what is happening, maybe it is best if I, apologise and try to keep my distance, I feel guilty mostly sky is still in my heart and soul,there isn't space for someone else, yes that is what I will do, I will say sorry, and keep my distance, I then walked up the stairs where I knocked on ale's door, I then spoke " Ale please open the door, I need to talk to you ", after a few minutes she opened the door, there she was standing in a beautiful black lace night dress with a matching night gown, dahm, I couldn't even try to stop my eyes from taking in her long sexy legs, and beautiful skin,ugggggh I let out a groan,  she is so be

autiful and sexy,  this was pure torture, I then cleared my throat and spoke " can I come in???" she then nodded and stepped aside that I could walk through the door I then sat down on the bed, and I looked at Ale standing by the not moving, I then patted a spot on the bed, and spoke " come sit Ale, I am not going to bite you know " she then moved over to the bed and sat down, she then looked at me and I spoke once again " forgive me Ale for what happened forgive me for acting like a caveman,and stealing your first kiss, a kiss you should have saved for your first love, true love,not waste it on me, can you forgive me it was a mistake, I am sorry Ale, I miss sky I guess" she then looked at me and what I saw I didn't like one bit tears and hurt were swimming in her eyes, I then spoke " Ale what is it why are you crying if it is because I kissed you I am sorry, it was a mistake, I am truly sorry Ale it won't happen again, I didn't mean to hurt you, please don't cry, I am such a ass, look I already made you cry please Ale look at me, I am sorry ", I then tried to reach for her and hug her but she quickly jumped off the bed and stood with her front to the window, I then also jumped off the bed and I tried to pull her to me, when she shook my grasp of her loose, and she looked at me, with tears running down her face, so much hurt in her eyes, she then spoke " no just get out please jase just get out now please,just leave me alone, please I beg you" I then spoke " no until you tell me why you are crying, please Ale I need to know, I can't stand you crying, please Ale love talk to me what's going on I am not leaving until you talk to me " I then grabbed her once again and I pushed her against the wall ,not too hard, and I grabbed her arms and pushed them up above her head, against the wall, I then spoke " Ale look at me, look at me now, I need you to look at me ", she then looked me, and I couldn't stand the look on her face, and the fact that I had put it on her face, I just wanted to take her hurt away, I just wanted to kiss her, I need to kiss her, I know I am acting crazy right now,but all my sanity left the room, when she opened the door, just wearing this sexy black lace, night gown and dress, right now I wanted to kiss my best friend and sister, ale, and then I spoke once again " cara Ale, I want to kiss you, I need to kiss you, please let me kiss you, I am going to kiss you now", as I pulled her tighter against me, my head moved closer and closer to her as I leaned in to kiss her, and then it happened!!!!.

Author's note: Salamander 22

Well you'll I don't know about you, but sparks are flying, between jase and ale,  oooooooooooooooooooooh cliffhanger!!!!!! I am sorry I just had to, stay tuned WHAT HAPPENED????, I am sorry this chapter was a short one, and not my best but stay tuned much more will be coming, hold on to your seats this is just the beginning Comment!!!! And VOTE!!!!! Salamander 22  bye il mio amore di,   essere la vostra auto folle sempre ,(bye my love's) (be your crazy self's always)