Cold as ice

Jason's POV

I woke up quite early just laying in bed, when my door opened,and ava came walking in, and I spoke, " what's wrong my princessa are you okay??", she then walked over to the bed and climbed inside and she spoke " papa I miss mama, why did she leave us???, didn't she love us?" I then looked at my daughter, my angel, and my heart constricted with pain once again, I then wrapped my arms around her and I spoke in a soft and tender voice " I miss her too, princessa, but know this mama loved us very much she didn't want to leave, but jesus needed her,she is up there with him, and angels, mama is a angel now, and I am sure she misses us very much, I know, she does, she loves you so much, I remembered when you born your mama held you in her arms for the first time and she cried and laughed, and she said you are the most perfect angel, you are our little miracle and you are my princessa, your mama didn't want to let you go, but mama was sick, do you understand angel, mama will always be with us in here in your heart si, come let's go make breakfast you can help me",

We then walked to kitchen were we started baking, pancakes and waffles, with blueberries and syrup and everything nice, after everything was done we started setting the table, then ale came walking in, fresh and beautiful from a shower, and wow did she leave me breathless, she was so beautiful, she was wearing this denim shorts with a white lace top, tucked in, with ankle boots, her hair loose on her shoulders still wet and curly, she was exquisite, breathtaking, she then spoke " wow did you two bake all of this it looks delicious, my mouth is watering right now,let's eat shall we", I then just nodded, Not wanting to say much more, we then sat down and we ate breakfast, 

after breakfast we started clearing up the table and as usual Alessia started with the dishes, and i helped her, the tension was so thick between us right now, i felt i was suffocating, i cleared my throat to at least break a bit of the tension then i spoke" ale can we at least try to get along, i hate it when there is tension between us, i hate it when you are mad at me, i hate it when i hurt you, please talk to me, you are my best friend", she then looked at me and spoke " what more is there to say , i get it , i got it , you made it clear, i am convenient, because you are a warm blooded male, who is lonely, and i am right here, so you can do what you please with me, but no more Jason deluca, you stay away from me, i am no one's toy, i am not her, and i never will be, i have feelings too, i am not made of stone dahm it, look at me jase just look at me, i am a woman i am real, i am here, i feel things , and i am scared , i am scared about the way i feel when i am with you, i am so scared about the fact that i can't stop thinking about you, i can't sleep, i can't eat, i can't think , i am a mess, while i am trying with my whole heart , trying to beg my heart , to forget , to stop, but it doesn't matter, i am here to do a job, and that beautiful little girl needs me, i am not going anywhere" , she then walked away , and i was left to stare after her, what just happened, did ale just admit she feels something for me ? , or is it because i have kissed her that she feels something, whatever it means,  i have decided, to ask her to marry me, i know i am crazy right but it will be for Ava's sake, a convenient marriage because Ava needs a mother figure , and Ava loves alessia so much already, i need to ask ale talk with her, explain that this will be the best for Ava, she has to say yes.

i then walked up the stairs to ale's room, i then knocked on the door, and after a few seconds Ale opened the door, and she moved aside so that i can come in, i then sat down on the bed and i looked at her and i blurted it out " marry me ale ,marry me become my wife and Ava's mother, for Ava, she loves you already , you will be a great mother to her, she needs someone like you in her life,please don't say no ,say something please", she then whispered yelled " you must be crazy i will not marry you, are you quite well, this is absurd, what are you saying and thinking, jase this is madness, i can't ", i then spoke" will you deny Ava's happiness and the love she deserves , from a mother, she loves you already , you are good to her, surely you can become her mother and my wife, you adore her and she you, what is crazy about this, it is realistic, please Ale for Ava, think about her, she needs a mother", she then spoke again " but why me surely there is other women out there, who can be her mother, other women who can become your wife???'", i then spoke again " i want you, i choose you, you love Ava already like she is your own ,  and who better than my best friend to become my wife, and my little princessa's  mama, i know you Ale and you me, or are you so repulsed by the idea of becoming my wife, or are you scared that i will demand you to fulfill your wife duties, i won't push you into anything but if you want it, and need it , then we will cross that bridge when we get there,please say yes, i know you  want to, i can see it,", she then spoke " okay for Ava ,because you are right about the fact that i love that little angel as if she was my own,  i see her as my own already, i will be a mother to her, and i will be a wife to you, and i will honor my wedding vows, and honor you, and when she is older , we will get divorced, and go our separate ways", i then spoke " i am sorry Ale there will be no divorce , i don't believe in divorce, if you marry me it will be forever, till death does us apart, my dear wife, our vows will be  a eternity, so is that a yes then , will you marry me???", she then spoke " okay si i will marry you, yes "  i then jumped off the bed and grabbed her into my arms and swung her around and laughed and said " yes i will plan everything ,you just have to find a dress and for your bridesmaids , and our daughter, i then walked out of the room to start planning our wedding , the sooner the better.