bonus chapter the end

Alessia pov

1 year later

I was in bliss,  i married the light and love of my life, i had a beautiful daughter who i loved with my whole heart and soul, and i am now expecting with twins, everything is so beautiful, life is beautiful, jase oh my jase,he is my life, the way he loves me and treats me, leaves me weak , and speechless, he is so amazing, and i am madly, unconditionally inlove with this man, 100% prime time, head over heels for him,he is so handsome and sexy,sweet,smart, and he is all mine, we are pregnant with one boy and one girl, blake and skylar, i know we called our baby skylar but it was for sky, for she will always be apart of jase and as she is ava's mother, we did this for her, i am so happy, i am so blessed right now, and right now i am standing and looking at my jase, as he is playing with our daughter ava, i then decided to jump on him to scare him, i ran and then jumped on him , and he let out a throaty laugh,and he then grabbed me into his arms and pulled me close and spoke " mio amore , light of my life you are beautiful so beautiful, i am going to kiss you now", he then kissed me with so much love and passion and i held on to him as if he was my life support , he then looked at me and spoke " you happy my love,because i am, you make me so happy, i am so lucky to have you , you are my world my life, my light , my everything, ale, because of you i know love, you saved me, with your beautiful big heart,your smile , your laugh, your eyes, you saved me, in everyway possible a person could be saved, i love you alessia deluca, forever and always".

The end

Well that's it the end of this story , it ended beautifully, and their story continues forever. Goodbye from  salamander the author,lots of love, ps. And remember never give up on love,it will find you when you expect it the least, let love in , love and be loved, for love is the greatest of all