First Piece

Third person pov

"Are you thinking of running now hokage!" The older of the two men said, jumping from the dust with his yellow nine tailed chakra flaring around him, Naruto landed a few feet away. "I'm not running....bastard!" Two large rasenshurkins came bursting out of the smoke. "I expected more Lord seventh!" the older man said as the two long tentacle like appendages stabbed themselves into the ground, launching him out of harms way. Reluctantly the hokage had to rethink his whole plan.

Looking around for help, Naruto expected someone to see the damage done to his office or at least hear the fighting yet there was no sign of an other ninja. "Surprised Lord seventh? I wouldn't be. My powers are very vast, I've created a type of barrier that slows time around us." The older man took a step closer to the hokage before continuing, "By the time any one notices any changes I will have collected what I came here for." Charging forward he was inches from Naruto when a huge aura fist sprouted from the hokages stomach, grabbing the elder gentlemen. "I won't allow your plan to go threw. I'll stop it right here and now!"

The arm rocketed up into the air then barreled straight toward the ground. Colliding with the ground Naruto thought for sure that attack did something but to make sure a swirling sphere of chakra appeared in his left hand ready to take out the old man if he managed to survive. Everything was quiet then a kunai came flying at Naruto who was fast enough to catch it. From behind him came laughter, "Your broken by design hokage." The older man said. The paper bomb fluttered then exploded sending the seventh flying, the older man appeared behind him. The dark tentacle like appendages caught him, "First to make it easier to withdrawal the pearl I'll absorb your chakra." groaning Naruto tried to struggle but he was held in place. The yellow chakra started to be suctioned off, the older man thought he had finally won when in a flash of blue light the hokage was freed.

"Impossible!" Standing a few feet away with her arm around the hokage was a certain raven haired women. "Ehh? Hinata?" Naruto questioned. The veins around her eyes were bulging, "I'm impressed you were able to work your way through my barrier." The older gentleman said. "I've got to make my kids dinner soon, so let's make this quick." Hinata said while taking a defensive stance. Laughter echoed threw the air, "Yes, let's."

Akatsu pov

"So we're going to pretend to be her relatives?" I asked. Diana had spouted this crazy plan to Sasuke and I, we looked at each other waiting for her to answer. Biting the inside of her cheek the way she does when she's nervous told me not even she, my beautiful goddess, had thought this plan threw. "And if she doesn't fall for it?" Sasuke asked. For a guy who died, came back to life then ran into his family He looked as brooding as ever. Props to him. Shaking her head she pointed at his face, "If she starts to see threw our little reuse then you activate your sharigan, flash a genjutsu and Akatsu and I will handle the rest. Sound easy?" Again Sasuke and I traded looks, shrugging I nodded in agreement.

"Great so let's go." Diana said while grabbing my hand. The house this supposed vessel of Nyx lived in was a very quaint wooden cabin. The diamond in my pocket began to heat up with every step we took. Walking up to the door Diana drew her hand back and have a swift knock leaving me to compose myself. A girl opened the door, at first glance her eyes immediately stood out. The left was blue, like the ocean, her other was as vivid green as the leaves on the tree's around us. Her hair was the color of mint and hung loosely over her shoulder. "Hello. My name's Diana, this is Akatsu. May we come in?" Diana spoke with such confidence. At first the girl seemed hesitant and I couldn't blame her but we needed that jewel she had and we needed it now.

"Ok I guess, Come on in." Stepping aside, Diana and I walked inside. Behind us the girl shut the door and remained quiet. "So it's nice to see you again. Remember last we met you we're just a little tiny." Diana said trying to keep the relative story going, though I could see that the girl had already seen threw it. That's when I heard the voice say, "They have the diamond, Erebus has already been taken. Run away child, you are next." It caught me off guard to hear such a strong voice come from thin air.

As if weighing her options she handed Diana a cup of tea. Looking over at me her gaze lingered, everything was going just fine until the voice spoke again, "He can understand me. Now is the time to become my true vessel!" Her green eye started to glow. An gust of wind burst into the room even though all the windows were closed. The diamond felt as though it were on fire now. Pointing at me she said, "Explode." Then a wave of green energy caused the entire house to blow up, Diana and I along with it.

Sasuke pov

Diana's plan hardly intrested me in the slightest. My thoughts hung around seeing how much Sarada had grown since I've been gone. Then Sakura....she must hate me now. My thoughts were interrupted by the house exploding in a big cloud of green smoke. Standing from where I was crouched, I waited for either Akatsu or Diana to come walking out of the smoke safe but the one who did wasn't either. It was a girl with a glowing green eye. Her gaze fell on me, "Shall you try to stand in my way too little boy?" The voice seemed to echo from all around me yet it came from the girl's lips. My guess was that Akatsu and Diana must have failed on their end so it was up to me. Griping the hilt of my sword I readied my self for yet another fight when with a flash Diana and a dirty Akatsu stood in between us. "Excuse you. We we're your opponents, not him." Diana said.

Now if you've never been around two goddesses who were gearing up to crush each other then you don't know true power. I've fought Kaguya before but these two had me at a loss for words. Running forward, Akatsu attacked the green haired girl first. Swinging his hand sailed right past her, in a fast movement her fist slammed into his gut. A huge bloody hole exploded from his back then he dropped to his knees. Looking up she frowned at Diana, "Can you not just let me go? Is driving this world into another war what you wish?"
"There won't be anymore wars. Once we collect Nyx's Emerald and use it with Erebus diamond we can unite the world together under one ruler." Diana fired back. She spouted her words as if she was trying to convince herself of their truth.

"And what of Kaguya's pearl, have you monsters managed to collect it as well?" The girl asked. A pearl? I wasn't even aware Kaguya had one. Diana's tone reflected my own surprise, "No one said anything about a pearl. What do you mean!?" A sly smirk crossed the girls pale lips, raising her hand a green aura surrounded it. "Seems this leader you speak of had hidden a few details from you. May you meet them in the underworld." The light grew brighter, lowering her hand she readied to blast Diana away when a hand wrapped around her wrist. Bending her arm in a painful angle the girls hand now was pointed to her stomach, shock was etched into her features. From beside her a bloody smile was plastered on Akatsu's face. "Sorry, I'm not going to die any time soon." With a flash of green light the girls stomach exploded. Her body landed with a thud, from her green right eye a stone floated up into Akatsu's hand. "Mission complete." He muttered.

To be continued....

(A\N: Again sorry for the long wait. I hope everyone likes it. Thank you all for your votes and comments. More on the way.)