The Death - "Time to Say Goodbye" ~Jeff Williams

She was in the middle of saying something when I hit her in the stomach with the blunt side of one of my scythes. She slid back a foot or two, and she began cursing under her breath. "I don't go easy on villains, thugs, and scum. So the summation of your entire organization." She then gave me a defiant stare, trying to stare daggers into me, when she started shivering, "W-what's g-goi-ing on?" I gave her a small smirk. "You're currently standing at about negative thirty degrees Celsius, and it's steadily dropping." I took three steps forward, "I can heat it up for you, if you want." She looked at e, although her eyes were pleading, her body was screaming no. "Alright then." I brought the temperature up to, about 125 degrees Celsius, and I was doing an incredibly large, steady increase. Her aura was barely able to stand it, but I took her out of the kitchen when she fell down. I then looked back up, where all the other villains should have been, but found nothing instead. I looked around and saw that they had each gotten into separate fights. Yang is fighting Mercury, Weiss and Ruby are fighting Roman and Neo, and Ozpin was stuck fighting Cinder. Blake and Adam were gone, and the rest of my team were keeping the Grimm at bay.I started for my team, when I looked over to Ozpin once more, and he had lost his fight against Cinder. Everyone else was too busy to notice, and I became stock-still with horror, but that feeling was then quickly replaced with true anger. "KILL THEM, KILL THEM ALL!" Slash hissed into my mind. "Gladly," I whispered as I dashed over to Cinder, but my body continued past her, and I was kneeling by Ozpin. "Well Arsen, looks like..." he coughed violently. "Yeah, Professor..." I pause and we then start speaking in unison, "It's time to say goodbye, to the things we loved, and the innocence of youth. With a doubt in our minds, why we chose this life?" He then took his final breath, and left with a smile. I kept on going though, "And at times we can't whelp wondering... Were we born to fight and die? Sacrificed for one huge lie? Are we heroes keeping peace?" I let out a sob. "Or are we weapons, pointed at the enemy, so someone else can claim a victory?" I stared as Ozpin's aura sapped out of his body. "A nice sentiment," Cinder spoke haughtily, "but it was such a waste of breath." She had somehow gotten on the other side of Ozpin, and bent down. She placed her hand on his cheek, and he turned into grey ash, a shade darker than his hair. Arsen stood up quickly, and gave Cinder a cold stare, directly into her eyes. A shiver went down her spine, neither fear nor temperature caused it, because it was a combination of both.She didn't like that feeling, so that made her liek him even less. Arsen then had that feeling of being outside of his body A blazing red-tinted aura began coming off of Arsen's body in waves. Cinder watched this happening, staying completely silent, and then finally said, "Alright Fire Work, let's see your combat capability." He replied instantly, "Low-life scum, stealing what you believe to be rightfully yours. Upon this day you have sinned. So I must now sin to purge, and to purge to sin. So be prepared to face my CRESCENT INFERNO YOU HEARTLESS WENCH!!" She seemed to be taken aback by his words, so he seized the opportunity to attack first.

~To be continued~

~In~

The Kill - "Die" Jeff Williams