A time later

• after one year •
Nikis P.O.V :
I was in class one at St.Claires in my school. It was your own choice to wear what you like so my mother allowed me to wear anything I like and told me to be dressed properly so it would be a good impression on the teachers. I quickly took a shower and got dressed today's outfit was a white frock with I wearing my own name necklace Niki and glittery  white ball studs and white pumps that were matching my frock and accessories perfectly and quickly tied my silky and straight hair into a high pony tail and put all my books according to my syllabus and then my new pencil pouch and  all my new stationery then I went downstairs and quickly ate my omelet with toast  and a glass of fresh orange juice while eating my breakfast my mood was pissed off as Mckenzie won't be coming with me too school crap ! I wish she was coming along.

• Moms P.O.V :•
I looked at Niki I asked her Hon why are u sad ?
It must be that Mckenzie is not coming along with you . Her eyes glared at me I said hon I am your mum I always know why are you sad at times.  I spoke up that Mckenzie is coming to you with school she failed but then her father got her admission as she had promised her dad that she would work hard from now on.

NIkI P.O.V:
I jumped up and down oh lord such a blessing u have done for me I just love you . My mother said come we have to reach on time  before it gets to late.

     • Reaching School•
I met Mckenzie on the way some kids started staring at us .Mckenzie was like what the heck why are you staring at us you dorks then I dint like that tone Mckenzie as we passed those girls . In a soft tone I said "please don't mind that she's just like that " then the girls passed me a smile.

• Mckenzies P.O.V•
Honey why do you ever say sorry when it's not your fault she was
Going to say something that I changed the topic or if I dint  change" The Topic " she would eat my head and give me a lecture I asked her which class she said 1A I told I was even in the same class we came inthe class and then are boring classes started . We had to go turn by turn line wise and tell the class about us . Niki the genius after her small speech the students applauded for her. It was show time I wanted to show Niki that I could do better I told the class and then they just clapped and then it was break time I had got my own lunch as well as Niki I had got a sandwich and a granola bar that I hated I saw that Niki got nuggets and a juice I dint like juice that much so I asked her too exchange her  nuggets with a granola bar she was pleased with our exchange classes were over our mom came to pick us up then we went home.