Chapter 9

Nikis POV:
I  got up when when the sun was setting . It looked like if it was dawn. I was like what today is my biology class . I can't miss it , I quickly got up chose my clothes really fast ,went for  a shower and put on my  tights and a sleeveless shirt written on it . I am beautiful . I stuffed my books and all wore my sneakers , took my bag   and rushed down . My mom said hey Niki where are u going . I said mom school ? Honey I guess u were mistaken it's night . I was what ! Ahhhhhh being haughty .
                  • school •
I told my friends and they were laughing away . Niki yr so dumb.hahahahhahahahahah 😂
😂😂😂 guys I was thinking of doing a prank on Mac for what she had done with me .
                   •lunch time•
I took my lunch was heading  back to my  table that I bumped into a boy who had crispy brown hair and sky blue guys. I blushed I said I am so sorry. He was like are you new here ? Yeah wait aren't you Mckenzies BFF  I hope ur not like her. I said I am not her BFF anymore then he said wow I forgot to introduce myself hey I am Brandon and reached his hand towards me for a handshake I grip my hand to his and blushed and said my my name is nnniki . Well I got to go . I told Chloe and Zooey about this and they were tense I was like what happened ummmm actually he's Mckenzies bf but if Mac wants something she'll do anything to get it .

Waiting what will happen next have patience .
Take care
           ~creamycaramel.