Chapter 4

Mckenzies POV
I and Niki were enjoying are sessions . Until Nikis parents were getting divorced and then Niki was separated and had to shift from here. As Niki would also leave the school but a another news I am also leaving St Claires I am going to WCD. Yay. The most richest school I must say. I met Niki for the last time and she said she would call me on the landline.

• Years passed by and no news of Niki

Mother we have to leave or it will became too late.I always went in my jeep to impress my school fellows. I was in high school . Today's outfit was a neon pink shirt with some skinny shorts and my new pink heels from Gucci and my channel clutch and mate color pink nail polish and some pink ball studs.
I heard that a new girl is coming to our school. Her dad does some work so in exchange she is allowed to come to our school and her locker was next to my locker. And surprisingly it was NiKI MAXWELL . I should insult her she never turned up calling me all these years you ignored me now it's time for revenge and with a wicked laugh I walked away. I wasn't sure if mpit was Niki or not but I just heard about her . But let's wait and see.

•Nikis POV:
OMG ! Holy buckets I am going to WCD the most expensive school . After my moms divorce my father left us and from then we never heard a single news from him.My mom got married and then we have a stepdad after that Brianna was born that stubborn brat . I wish she never came in my life ahhhh. I was going to WCD as my stepfather was a bug something don't remember but as he kills all the bugs so in exchange his boss gave him a offer for killing the bugs and I get to go to this awesome school SQUEEEEE
• My first day at school•
I was shown my locker and was quickly keeping my stuff and all I thought of decorating it later as I have no time and everyone has fancy locker. As I locked my locker I saw a girl standing and a girl I knew was was it MCKENZIE my bff old neighbour and my no longer dads ( which is divorced ) her fathers pal but how come how is she here yeah I know she is rich but I was not expecting her here !!!! I mean not with my locker !!!!!
I was in my thought as she said "
Well well look who's here Niki Maxwell my no longer BFF. Your a cheater u said u would visit me call my on my landline but u never did I waited for you. Niki maxwell your the one I trusted and then u cheated on me you are not a reliable person at all . You freak !!!!!!! "
Niki : Mac I can explain you why .
Mckenzie : don't u pronounce my name with your filthy moth .
Niki: please just one time listen to me please I beg you.
Mckenzie : Fine what is the matter
Niki: look I lost your number All my contacts in my shifting My friends and you know you the most precious friend I lost I am so sorry Mac.
Mckenzie : Oh man you made me emotional come on it's okay but you promise u won't do it again.
Niki: I promise.
Mckenzie: and now time for some sweet revenge said it in my head what do u think I would forgive her like that no way I have much better friends then her !

A/N
Not getting much views pls vote and comment. And add it to you reading list please. Pretty please cherry on top .
~creamycaramel.