Friends

Niki POV:                                                      I was just decorating my locker that another girl came and just stuffing her stuff and then when I closed my locker I did not come to know that my shirt ha got stuck in to my locker while closing it. That girl she oh vohhhh where you girl going . Your shirt is stuck into you locker . I tried to pull it out she said wait let me help you . She pulled my shirt really hard that it came out well I must say she's really strong . I said thankyou really much she was like that okay . Hey  aren't you the new girl who was Mckenzie BFF . I said yeah oh well I am Chloe . I said I m Niki nice to meet you oh well why don't you sit with us in lunch . I said yeah sure  .
              •Break time•
I was sitting with Chloe today she made me meet her BFF zoey we were chatting that Mac came she said darling what are you doing with this freak and what in the world are you wearing . Darling you will have to go shopping with me.

Mckenzie POV
Now it's time for revenge . We went shopping and bought lots of things . I bought by niki a channel bag. I got her number her moms number and messaged her you have to pay me 100$ As you bought that channel bag from my money. Her mom sorry she will be returning that bag to you Tommorow.i said sorry I want cash no exchange .no refund .

• at school•
Niki POV:
What the hell you pranked me . You are such a cheater.
Mac: that is true why would I be your friend loser your no old for me now I have better friends then you that are rich have big houses not like you jerk .

I went back home and falled on  to my bed and then went to sleep .