Natsu vs. Nash

(Da moosic belongs to the anime Bleach! I don't own it but thought this song was cool to be in this battle against mental illusion magic
thingy-ma-bob....HOPE YOU ENJOY!)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Natsu's P.O.V)

"Fire Dragon...Wing Attack!" I dashed head first to Nash with my body blazed. "Your fire is puny for my magic Natsu Dragneel. I wish to play, but two of the Dark Ones has been defeated, so I must annihilate you before you get any ideas! Sparrow's Slashes!" Nash flew upwards with his mechanic claws giving off a green aura. Nash swiped his claws at the air, sending slashes down at me.

I jumped away quickly before being hit by his spell. "Happy!" Happy swooped down, catching me while in mid air.
"Aye sir!" Happy faced me with Nash as he grin smugly. "So your rat is going to help you fly?! Pathetic I must say."

"Well then take this!" A small voice yelled behind him. Nash didn't have time to turn before crashing down back to the ground from Teral. "Cheaters never win! Lucy-nee told me that!" I sighed in relief and smiled to myself from Teral's comment. "Come on exceeds! Let's take this bastard down!"

Nash rose up from the ground, this time with a deadly aura around him. "You have angered me now exceed. For that, your punishment is death!" Nash again slashed his claws out, but this time aiming for Teral. Teral grew his wings out making them larger than before. "This is for Lucy-nee!" Teral put his wings in front of him letting the spell hit him right on. "Teral! Move before you get hit!" I screamed for him to hear from the onslaught battle fighting down below us.
Teral still hasn't moved.

Just as the spells were about to hit them, they green glowing slashes disappeared, vanished. "Nat-zu! The spell is gone!" A moment later a heard a cry below us from Nash. I glanced back down with his right arm bleeding horribly with three claw marks inflicting the pain on him.

Teral just teleported his spell back to him?!

"Nat-zu! Teral's falling!" Reality came back to me with Teral loosing his wings while falling back down.

"Happy! Drop me and catch Teral! I can take care of everything else." Happy nodded, now dropping me to catch his friend. "Be careful Natsu!" He hollered to me, catching Teral in his unconscious state. "This is me your talking about Happy! I got this taken care of!" Happy wailed as if not believing me.

I landed, running with my fist flamed to hit Nash in the face. "Let's see if your so tough!" I smashed my fist at Nash, sending him into many trees one after another. "Fire Dragon...ROAR!" I sent my flames after Nash with great force of my magic. The woods caught fire in the process since I went a 'little' overboard.
"Natsu! Are you trying to kill us! You're setting everything on fire!" Happy panicked, trying to put down the fire from one of the trees. "Oi! Not my fault for hating this guy."

"Now I'm pissed." Nash flew out of the fire with his eyes glowing green. "I'm going to send you to your worst nightmares Salamander. Where you're about to go, is where you will die!" Nash grabbed the collar of my vest, bringing me to the sky with him. "Nat-zu! Hang in there!" Happy shouted with Nash staring into my soul. "Say your goodbyes Dragneel! Shadow's Mists: Satan's Nightmare!"

My body became cold as a corpse. Time around me just stopped as Nash let go of me, letting me fall. When I hit the ground, it shattered like glass with me continuing on falling into the darkness underneath. The lights surface faded from existence with the darkness plunging my body. A menacing laugh echoed the darkness around me.