Girl Talk and a Letter

(START SONG WHEN THE GIRL TALK COMES IN PLEEEEEEASE!!!!! This chapter is dedicated to one of my amazing friends GoldenFreddy13 who has started Wattpad and is AWESOME! Go follow her and check her and her sister *cough* XxJayfeatherxX14 *cough* out because they are amazing people! Now let us start this chapter of Girl Talk and a Letter!)

P.S. I don't own the song, it belongs to the creator of it and that's that. NOW ENJOYYY!!! (And it's called Red Sorrow!)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Lucy's P.O.V)

For once I actually slept. I didn't have the nightmares or dreams of it showing me failing Aria and Fairy Tail. This was actual sleep that I haven't had in ages. I just wish that I wound never wake up again. The quietness is so peaceful with only me seeing a dark room. Nothing was there, only me and sleep.

But I would have to wake up soon.

"Lucy~..." A voice echoed in the dark dreamless space. My head turned back and forth to find the unknown voice. "Who's there?" I yelled back. "Kill him. Kill the man that will take what you love most from you. Kill~ him..." What I love most? What on EarthLand is this person talking about. "Revenge is much more sweet than mercy Lucy. Revenge is when you can put the soul to rest, but mercy is to show pity to the enemy! Mercy will lead you to death. Revenge is the answer. Revenge will always be the answer..."

I thought it was to good to be true. It's another nightmare! Wanting me to go insane again! I won't let Zelroth take me down that easily. He can try, but he'll fail. "Kill him Lucy. Revenge...kill~."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Lucy's P.O.V)

My heavy eyelids opened slowly. I didn't have to think where I was since I knew where the sun rays went through the right side of the infirmary window. Yes, I have been here one to many times.

"Lucy-nee?" Teral's little voice asked while grabbing one of my fingers. "Hey little buddy. I've been sleeping for a bit huh?" My hoarse voice asked. Teral stuffed his face into my shoulder and wept quietly. I caressed his head and stared at the wall with the medical cabinets and beds staring back. I made my way to swing my legs over the bed before Teral sat on my stomach. "No! You're staying in bed until I go get Wendy!"

"Teral, she can't heal me wether she wants to or not." Teral shook his head. "It doesn't matter Lucy-nee! We had a visit from a certain someone when you collapsed on the field two days ago." So I've been out for two days...well it could be worse! "Who visited?" I asked to the smiling exceed. "Seri did. I spoke to her and even gave her a hug." Teral looked down at the cotton sheets and daydreamed. I smiled sadly and glanced away. "Do you miss her Teral? Seraphina?"

I could feel Teral's eyes on me. He sighed. "I always miss her Lucy-nee, I wish that I could do the things I couldn't do with her, but I've never felt happier in my entire life Lucy-nee. It feels like you're my other half!" A heart-warming smile was on my face. I hugged Teral closely to my heart. "And you're also my other half Teral. You will always be my other half."

The door opened with all of Team Natsu coming in with Sterling by their side. Everyone stopped into place and just stared at the two of us. Natsu was the first one to react. "Luce! You're awake!" Natsu pounced on me and gave me a death grip hug. "Thank-s...Let go now before I die!" Natsu released me from his grip and grinned. Gray, Erza and Wendy came forward. "Two days you had us worried there Lucy. Thought you would be sleeping while we were fighting." Gray causally spoke with his hands in his pockets.