Death and Anguish

(It's the final one Lovelies! I can't wait to start on the second book which is going to be like 'WHHHHAAATT!?' Did that just happen? But seriously I'm so happy that you guys joined me on this awesome ride and I hope you guys are still in on the second one. I like to dedicate this last chapter to

herbirds

alanaCowdery

JustyTheWanted

Angel41223

SallyHale8

AnnaWolf2001

Cryptic_Eyes

CrystalFlames

And everyone else that I follow and read and like and talk to and pretty to anyone who reads this weird book or just likes to read!...so let's get started shall we!?❤️

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Wendy's P.O.V)

Rain. It never seems to stop.

Today is Teral's burial in the gardens near the palace. Adroath insisted to place him in front of Lucy's balcony so she can see him everyday when waking up and going to bed. You would be thinking that we were going to be wearing black at a funeral, but instead all I could see was blue.

Blue flowers, blue clothing, blue umbrellas...nothing but blue. Savannah and her sister helped all of us to dress appropriate since in Aria's religion, no one ever wears the color black or grey meaning darkness or brings death to the person wearing it. Blue is the closest color for them to wear when a tragedy has taken place.

Erza, Carla and I were sharing an umbrella while we silently prayed in front of Teral's shrine. I was wearing a blue dress that went down to my knees with blue flats while Erza had a navy blue blouse and a blue skirt with her regular boots. I glanced over at Natsu, Gray and Happy who were also sharing an umbrella as they held grieve in their faces. Happy was crying his eyes out while Gray let the tears quietly fall. Natsu was looking over to the balcony over to the left of us.

I followed his eyes to the balcony to see Lucy standing there like a statue. Her shoulders were slumped and was drenched from the rain. Her hair hid most of her face which made it harder to see her expression. Lucy was still wearing the same clothing from yesterday as her wings was behind her safely where it was supposed to be.

"Children of the Light Goddess," My attention was brought back at Adroath who stood in front of everyone including Sterling that stood beside him.

"we lost a special soul on the day of the war. What we saw everyday was a kind, talented, giving friend that many of us didn't even know. We lost this soul who died in order to protect our Light Goddess from the evil we know as the Dark Ones. With Teral's sacrifice all darkness shall rest for eternity as the Light shines brightly upon us. Let us not mourn for the dead...mourn for the living that is suffering over the lost of a life. The soldiers who fought bravely will never be forgotten as we remember what happened. Let us not forget these brave Mages that put their lives on the line to defeat the Dark Ones for our protection and the Realms. Most of all... let us remember that even the most purist things die not only by Death, but also by Anguish. But with love and hope; it will find its way back to the Light."