Sorry, I'm Dying (Part 2).

So the last post was me trying to be a stereotypical Tumblr girl. Not sure if I achieved that or not. But the whole story behind those pictures is that during 7th and 8th grade, I knew this guy and he was my best friend.

At the end of 8th grade, he moved somewhere down state. I tried to text him the beginning of this school year, but he never responded. Sometime towards the beginning of 2016, I deleted all of our conversations. And those conversations held so many thoughts and emotions and secrets, and now they're gone and don't mean anything.

He has an account on here, but he doesn't get on. I sent him a private message basically telling him, "I want you back, but that would only hurt you", and asking him how his life was now that he's gone. Of course, I didn't get a response. But that's okay. It was really more of a closure letter for me.

The whole "This is the end of one era and the beginning of a new one." text is to symbolize that the chapter in my life that involved thinking of him and having him next to me is over. I'm in a new era and I have a new friend that I talk to about pretty much everything.

I will go in to more depth with a short story about this later. This was more of an explanation of what happened, but the short story will go into detail about how I felt and my emotions about the whole situation.  

(Song: "I Won't Say That I'm Okay" by Front Porch Step)