Brendon Urie; Runaways

"I've had enough!" My dad bellows, striking me across the face, as my mum shakes her head behind him. I'm shaking with shock. He promised he would never hit me again. With tears forming and leaking from my eyes, I storm up to my room and collapse onto my bed, before sobbing into my arms. I cry and cry until there's nothing left. Nothing was ever good enough for them, no matter what I did. Forever in my older sisters shadow. I hear something pattering against the window and pull my curtains back to reveal Brendon, my wonderful boyfriend of nearly a year and a half, sitting on the windowsill. He grins at me, which brings a weak smile to my tear-stained face. Upon seeing my mascara smudged face, his face softens and I open my window to let him clamber in. Brendon swings his legs around and plants his feet on my bedroom floor before immediately pulling me into a tight hug. I lean my head against his chest as strokes my hair, comforting me.

"Hey, babe, what's wrong?" He asks in a soothing, smooth voice.

"It's...my parents; again. I can't cope with it anymore." I reply in a shaky voice.

"It's gonna be okay. Trust me. One more year then you can get away and start your photography studio." He consoles me, but it's not good enough.

"Brendon, I don't think I can cope that long. It's all getting to be too much." Slowly, he moves the two of us to sit on the edge of my bed. We stay in each other's embrace, sitting in a comfortable silence.

"You could runaway with me," Brendon shatters the silence and I stare at him wide-eyed. "Come live with me in my apartment. I know it's a pretty shabby place, but it'll be better then here. When Panic! tours you can come with us and do our photography. You'll be away from here, and with me. I'll keep you safe." This is a big ask. Leaving home forever. But I'm desperate for an escape from this place. I think it over for a moment.

"Just get me away from here, that's all I ask, Brendon." I practically beg. A huge smile spreads across his face.

"Brendon, could you pack up all my stuff; I'm going to write them a letter." He shoots me a sympathetic smile before he starts flinging my clothes in a bag. I grab a sheet of paper and a pen and struggle to put my words onto paper.

Dear Mom and Dad,
By the time you find this I'll hopefully be long gone. I can't stay here anymore so I'm leaving. The constant arguing, fighting, the alcohol. I couldn't take it anymore. Don't worry, even though I doubt you will, I've got a place to stay and a kind of job. I hope my life is better from now on, and I hope you don't miss me too much. The one final thing I ask is, don't look for me. It's time we part ways, I think. Leave me to live my life from here. If you love me, let me go.                 Y/N.

I fold up the letter and place it on my bed. My room is almost complete bare, aside from the furniture. My wardrobe is barren and my drawers are empty. Brendon has managed to squeeze every possession of mine into three bags.
"You ready to go?" Brendon asks, reaching for my hand. I nod and take his hand, plus two of the bags while he takes the last one. He helps me out onto the windowsill, his gentle hands on my waist, before I hop down onto the garage roof. I take one last sorrowful look at this house. Hand in hand, Brendon and I walk away; hopefully to somewhere better.

Authors Note: I really like this idea, so I might do a second part. I hope you liked it too! Anyway, I'm currently writing a few different imagines but it might be a while before I publish them.