the effects of love

Mar was walking beside me complaining about his breakfast which he wasn't able to finish.
He was eyeing the waffles I snagged. I purposely ate slowly licking the whipped cream of my fingers in very tempting manner causing Mar to pout and call me a meanie. I only took three waffles and had spent ten minutes slowly and I mean very slowly eating them much to Mar's increasing annoyance. When he stole my waffle another glance, I just stuffed the last remaining bit into hos mouth.

" happy?"
"Not really if I had ten more maybe."
I just shook head at him. It wasn't like he actually hadn't eaten anything at all. He's just irritated that we have to spend the whole day outside.

"Well, well, well if it isn't tweedleedumb and tweedleedweeb."

"What's up loserlag?" Mar replies turning to the dumb Apple standing behind us.
" how goes it lameo" I say in turn turning to the boy.
" great. Just wonderful." He replies and flashes us a bright smile.
"Wait whose the tweedledumb?"
Mar asks inquisitively " you." He says
"Thought as much" Mar says sourly.
" Damien james dorus, I sure hope as haribo that you're not implying that I am a dweeb." I glare at him threatening him with my eyes.
" nnnoo ma'am- i mean no zoe. I-i-i was just saying tha-you know what lets just try this again." He says retracing his steps.
" is it just me or is Damien a little craycray."
I nudge him trying to get him to,hush while I enjoy Damiens uneasiness.
I watch.in amusement as he clears his throat and starts over

"Well, well, well if it isnt tweedledumb and my favorite person in the world"

"Hey you know im here right,.I would also like a do over of my salutation."
"Nah dumb fits you much better." Damien says.
"Yup" I agreed.with him.
Mar glares at me then Damien.
"Phhfft losers." Mar says turning around to leave.
Damien throws his hands around both our shoulders preventing Mar from being able to leave and drawing him closer to himself.

"So dam- I see him smile at the stupid name I've always called him- what have you being up too?"
" the holidays just started zee,nothing much I'm just heading out to the gym".
Of course he is. He's what the people taggers call a jock. His life is basically sports. Although he's really great school stuff. I mean he and Mar were my math,tutors in the eighth grade he'd much rather prefer the outdoors and such. My exact opposite.
"You do know its seven twenty right."
"Uhun why?"
" don't ask Damien and shut up Zoe"
"Cranky much" Damien and I say simultaneously. MhM who knows
We might both have the same.mind after all. My second twin.

Damien and I share a conspiratory look.
He asks again louder this time, and I reply him in an,equally loud voice, maybe even louder voice the reasons why working out early in the morning was.such a.drag.
We continue conversing in loud obnoxious tones without noticing that mar had moved on and left us. When we finally noticed that Mar had gone, probably in irritation, Dam gave me a high five. Yeah finally found my second twin. Who says there can't be three of me?
" hey dude wait up." Dam says before grabbing my hand and running after Mar. Aaarg my legs are moving too quick for my comfort.

"Where do you think you're going Mar?" I ask him as soon as finish catching my breath. I hear Dam chuckling.
" it was barely twenty steps zee. How are you tired?"
"Lies it was a deathlap."
"Sure it was" he rolls his eyes replying sarcastically.
Mar just rolled his eyes and continued walking.
"Mar,do you have some cotton stuck up your ear? Are you deaf?
"Maybe." Dam mumbled
I nudged him in the side.
"Can I be of service, oh high overlords?" He requests with an exasperated expression
"High overlord? I could get is to this" Dam says teasingly.
Why was Mar suddenly in a bad mood.
Mar ignored him and continued walking.
Okay now I was mad.
No one ignores anyone when I'm around. It's my thing to ignore. Im the destructive force anywhere.
"Oi, I say" mar skids to a stop and looks flustered, like flipping nervous , like liza nail biting nervous.

it clicked. me and Dam, at the exact same time. you know the moment when you and someone think of something at the exact same time, say it together and/or react the same. yeah that moment.

Dam and i burst out laughing like crazy people.

picture this 'a beautiful day, still early, the birds are singing [ okay i hate the sounds birds make. who really calls that singing?] and in the middle of this beautiful picture you see two idiots ruining nature beautiful painting, by guffawing loud enough to rival magpies.

Ari was walking toward us wtih with this cute smile on her face. the adorable reason for Mars weirdness. His crush. ha.the girl works magic on him, she can alter his mood like crazy.its cute really to see Mar flustered and change moods when this girl is within a 5 meter radius. adorbs.

We stopped laughing when we saw Mar looking like he'd like to use our empty skulls as coffee mugs.

'' hola Ariri" i say as warmly as i can. The damsel smiles and replies in an extremely warmer way. dang this girl is nicer than cinderellas god mother.

'' Riri, how goes it?''

'' great Damien, i see your heading off to + shudder+ workout." there it is, the reason i love this girl. she hates work as much as i do.

'' hey Lamar'' she says shyly. and then the dumb apple does the stupid.

He takes off

A/N

hi guys. sorry the udate took long. i have my mid term tests and im trying hard to study. keyword being trying. i have ICT tommorrow and i still havent opened my books. its probably cause its my last paper nd all. i appreciate you guys reading this book.but id love it if u left comments. i mean come on , silent reading.seriously?

anyways thanks for all hope you have a great week .

mfyn