#13

*Dream

where am I. I'm standing in front of my mirror, "(y/n) C'mon or we gonna late" elisa said and pulling my hand, 'wait what late for what' I said to my self. me and Elisa get in into her car. I want to ask her where we're gonna go, but it's to late we finally arrive. I just standing in front a church, so many people came with smile and there was so many flower. I'm so confused, I walk in. I opened the door then and all people just looked at me, I see that Jovani standing while holding kaitlyn hand, Jovani wearing tuxedo and kaitlyn wearing wedding dress. I'm shocked and my tears fill up my eyes, I run out. I crossed the street suddenly is the fast cars leads to me and rammed me.

(Y/n)'s POV

"AAAAAA....!!" I'm screaming then wake up, my door is opened fast "hey are you okay? what happen?" Dion ask "Just a bad dream" I said and then my tear flowing on my cheek "hey why are you crying?" Dion ask "wh.. what? cry?" then I touch my cheek and felt something wetting my finger "hey it's okay, I'm here for you" he said hugging me. I smiling to him "go sleep now okay" he said and walk out of my room

*Morning

"Good morning, where's Dion?" I ask "at his house" "when?" I said "at 5" Michael said "oh.. okay" the walk to door "hey breakfast first" luke said "I'm not in my mood now bye love yaa" and walk out. I ridding my penny to school.

I walk to my locker then Elisa come tome "hey, what's wrong with Jovani?" she ask, I looked at Jovani he look back but with angry face "this all because kaitlyn" I said while walking to my class "kaitlyn?" she said "yeah, she take a photo when I met Jordan 2 days ago and showed to Joavani and make him think that I cheated on him, he doesn't let me explain and just leave alone" I said with sad face and make my heart broke again "OMG I'm sorry" she said and hug me "no it's okay" I hug her. "hey babe we have to go now" Julian said to elisa "Hey... oh... (y/n) I'm sorry I've to go now". here is me alone none want me, none care about me, people leaving me now, Jovani with kaitlyn, elisa with Julian, Geo with christina, and mario with Nathalie now. I'm so lonely now, I felt people stare at me cause yesterday Jovani screaming at me and some people laughin at me, I walk to toilet and lock the door I'm crying harder, and more harder. I remember I have razor in my bag, I opened my back found the razor. I'm standing in front the mirror and start cutting my hand.

1 for being ugly

2 broke Jovani heart

3 feel lonely

4 for being dumb

5 hating my self

6 no friends

I cut deeper for the last

7 I want to die

it's start blurry, then I hear someone trying to get in but I can't open the door. I fell and and everything is going to black.

Elisa's POV

I trying to open the door but it's locked from inside, then I hear like some one is falling. I start panic and hopping that's not (y/n) then I call (y/n) but I hear her phone ringtone inside the room, I screaming and then a guy I think is older than me came and smashing the door. the door is opened I run inside and see (y/n) on the floor I told the guy to bring her to the nurse room. he bring her to the nurse room then I see a razor on the floor, I pick the razor and throw into the trash, I run to the nurse room and ask a girl who is serving there "hey how about her?" I ask "she is okay just & wound in her hand and she spend a lot of bloods so tell her when she is wake make sure that she not tired or she will pass out or feel so dizzy" she told me "okay".

(Y/n)'s POV

I woke up with Elisa by my side "hey... how you feel?" she ask "hmm.. I don't know" i said "why am I here?" I ask "you pass out in the toilet" she said. "I need to go now" I said and walk out of the room "but you need rest" she said holding my hand "no I don't need it" I walk to my locker and put everything. I turn around and see Jovani walking with kaitlyn hand to hand, I got my heart more broke and run with my penny in my hand, I run, run, and run faster. I run to the place that me and Jovani first date, I standing in the top of the big stone, I'm crying so hard and looking at the view. I feel so dizzy I trying to keep my eyes open but it's hard, then all it's become black.

I woke up on the ground, I felt my head hurt so bad. I touch my head and I look at my hand it's full of blood I opened camera on my phone looked at my head and it's bleeding then I got notification from twitter. I see jovani tweet he said "I think she is the right", I'm so confused and thinking, I opened his tweet again and see there's the location at this hills same hills, running searching them but I couldn't find them then I remember the first time we dating, I run over there and see Jovani and kaitlyn huged each other, my tears fill up again "Jov... I'm sorry I can't be a good girl for you, I'm sorry for breaking your heart, I'm not the right girl, I'm so sorry" I walk slowly with tears in my cheek and blood in my head.

:)