05|| Dates -part 2

| ~ 5) Date (Part 2) ~ |

"Welcome Ma'am"

She was offered a flower on her head and an exotic handmade chocolate that was got from Kodaikanal.

Her eyes immediately landed on the table that she reserved in advance before coming over. A 6-foot lanky man in a bright yellow suit with a metallic colored tie and rainbow colored shoes was sitting near the window side of the table.

She wasn't the type to judge people by their appearance for she was a victim of the said topic but the attire sported by the man burnt her eyes, she was on the verge of tears due to excessive brightness. She wanted to turn around and walk away from the restaurant but that would have seemed rude add on the guilty feeling that would topple her over in the future so she decided to meet him and see how it goes. After all, the only thing she wanted from him was his semen and nothing else.

"Kashif ?"

The guy stood up from his seat and offered her a small box of mint.

"Umm... thanks, I guess?" While she tried taking the box from his hands he swatted her fingers away and asked her to pick only one pellet.

"I had got this from Scotland. It's very costly but I'm a humble person so that's why I decided to give you a taste of this beautiful mint."

The urge to run back home was growing stronger with each second. She didn't want his sperm anymore for her child might turn out to be a unique piece like him with no potential dates to catch because of the genes. She didn't want her child to be un-dateable in the future so she mentally ticked him off from the potential sperm donor list.

The waiter came by and asked them for the order. Before she could open her mouth Kashif and already ordered a plate of chicken and fish.

"I am a vegetarian." She spoke out with nervousness but he waved her off.

"You can eat the veggies by the side and taste the curry, no biggie."

Very insensitive, I wonder if the reason he travels is because no one allows him to stay at one place for a long time.

"So tell me more about yourself Maahei"

"It's Mahi!"

"Oh wow nice, I am actually of Indian origin. Born in the U.S of A, residing in India. To be honest the only reason I actually made an account on the dating site was because I was really bored and I needed some cool person to chill with and LO! We found each other. I hope I make end my trip with a good memory in the city before leaving to Japan."

Kashif went on and on about himself; the only time he shut his mouth was when his throat went dry and drank some water. For a moment, Mahi thought of smacking his mouth shut with a ball of tissues but thankfully the waiter had come back with their food.

She just stared at the food plate in front of her wishing that it would turn into some kind of a vegetarian dish. Sighing at how disastrous her date was turning out to be she carried on stabbing the eyeball of the fish in-front of her that was decorated with two pieces of cherry tomatoes.

"You don't each much do you? You could have ordered a juice or some light snacks." He motioned for the waiter to come back to the table and give them the healthiest juice available on the menu which was nothing but a mixture of parsley, bitter gourd, aloe vera and gooseberry.

The waiter looked at Mahi probably wondering she wasn't opening her mouth at all. She waved him off and asked him to bring the juice ASAP.

By the time her order had been received, Kashif was already done with his food so he sat back and watched her with Hawkeyes. She felt self-conscious all of a sudden under his gaze. He was not just watching her, he was trying to analyze her which seemed to be very unsettling.

Bile rose up to her throat upon taking the first sip of the juice. It was the most disgusting thing she had ever tasted. Unfortunately, she couldn't stomach much of the liquid so she put the glass down and swallowed the rest of the content in one go.

"Do you want to come to my room back at the hotel?"

"I am on my periods."

He made a face at her while handing over the credit card to pay the bill. Mahi silently pushed a few notes which were the cost of her juice under his debit card.

"Well...I had a nice time today. If you have time then we could still hang out somewhere in the city?"

"I need somewhere else to be so can I call you later?"

She bowed in his direction with folded hands and ran as fast as she could away from the restaurant like her arse was on fire.

~

"How was the date? Did you manage to get his sperms?"

"Don't ask, IT WAS A COMPLETE DISASTER. I am not going on another stupid blind date. Nope, nada, zilch, absolutely not, never nuh-uh."

Stacking the tissue papers and free toothpicks that Mahi got for her, Kajal turned around from her freebie box to look at her.

"Should I ask you what happened?"

Mahi told her everything, right from the way he greeted her till the end. There was no juicy gossip to gush about but it wasn't a simple sweet date to remember later on. If things had been on the right path then maybe they could have become friends but she didn't want to be friends with a person who came out to be self-observed.

It was not too much but who knows? Never did he once listen to her and the conversation seemed to be pretty much one-sided.

"Well... if you don't feel like going on a date then we should find some other option. We should woo known men and request them to give us a bit of their sperm; I mean they just jack off some every day in the bathroom right? Instead of wasting it they could just collect it in a small bottle and hand it over to us."

Mahi felt a bit off not because she couldn't get sperms but because of the tactics she was using just to get pregnant; for a moment, she felt pathetic at herself but surely she wasn't the only person in the world who was more than happy to be a single mother.

"Don't slack yourself! Look at me girl. I am a very old single woman, twice divorced but I managed to raise my son well; got him married off and now I am a very happy grandmother!"

Mahi's ovaries bursted with joy while getting a light bulb moment over her head. "Can your son donate his sperms to me?"

Kajal laughed till tears poured out of her eyes. Her cheeks had become crimson in color which could put a high quality imported blush product to shame.

"You know how my son is; I basically threatened him to give me a grandkid but we got a surprise baby number two for the power of one."

Another weird thing about Kajal was getting two things for the price of one. Sure many people liked such offers but nobody in the world would be crazy enough to look at their grandchildren and say 'We wanted only one but you came along unexpectedly like a surprise one plus one offer.'

"I was talking about your other son. Remember last week you told me that he was coming back to India to stay with your ex-husband for a while?"

"OH YES! Maybe he could help us out a bit. Do you want me to set you up with him? He is frustrated with his dad so he wouldn't mind jumping at a chance to escape from that place."

Little did they both know was that there was a big surprise going to come on their way...