06|| Chaos

|~ 6) Chaos ~ |

As Mahi stepped out of her apartment she came face to face with the old man who kept offering her Vodka during her jogging sessions.

"Lo karlo baat, iska mooh subah subah dekh liya toh pata nahi din kaise jayega aabh" (I don't know how my day will go on, for now, I have seen his face early in the morning)

"Kya hai uncle?" (What do you want)

"I am out of condoms so wanted to borrow some from you. It is for my son, I think he needs to get laid though he says otherwise but it's better to be prepared rather being sorry Nah?"

Oh the M of G. This uncle needs to learn to control his mouth or better yet, he just shut up and never talks again...EVER.

"I only have water balloons, will that do? If he is not interested in bringing his anaconda out then please don't use jump and play with his balls."

She waited for him to give a comeback but he just smiled at her that made his chinky eyes a bit crinklier from the sides.

"Have a nice day." He waved at her with a 'V' finger pose and laughed at her perplexed face.

Is this man weird or is it just me?

Noticing the time over her phone she began to fret upon realizing that she was getting later for her meeting with Kajal's son. With no time to spare, she decided to just book an online taxi so that she could reach the golden bay resort on time.

Life had taken pity on her and there was a share taxi available right in the neighborhood so the fares of the ride had been considerable dropped down at an affordable cost.

The taxi was filled with two people and the only space left was at the center of the seat. She didn't want to sit right smack in the middle of two people but she couldn't ask them to move and consume the window seat all alone.

"Hurry up madam." The driver started to honk at her then tapped his watch as if he had to wash the fire down his arse.

Few minutes down the ride, the woman on her left side took out a tin box and offered her some chocolate.

"No thanks." She passed on the box to the man on the right side of her seat who was more than eager to munch on the chocolates.

"Why don't you take some? It is really good!" The man pushed the book on Mahi's lap. She generally never liked taking things from people she didn't know and she was sitting in a taxi with unknown people who had offered her food. Who was to know what would happen next? What is this was a scheme or a new method to kidnap people?

"You liked it? Thank you sir; My Daughter-in-law made it with special ingredients." The woman beamed at the man who took another handful of chocolate into his mouth. A bit of white line had smeared across his face which lured Mahi to take just one piece and eat it later on when she would be alone. Even if she faint's due to the possible drug inside the confectionery she would still be safe and sound.

"Oh. If you don't mind... what special ingredient? I have never tasted such a milk chocolate in my life!"

"Breast milk" the woman beamed back at the man whose smile turned into a frown then his face went pale and beads of sweat started to form at the top of his head.

"B...Breast milk?"

"Oh yes. My daughter-in-law told me that we were out of milk and milk powder but she had started to make chocolates so she just used some of her breast milk. I am planning to start selling these chocolates because it has a pure and natural nature's ingredient. What do you say, Sir?"

Mahi thanked the stars above for getting the middle space because the man next to her turned green then puked his guts out right on the running road. She could see strings of liquids going up in a few directions outside the window. The passersby behind the taxi started to cuss in a language she had never known and hoped to never learn.

"WHAT THE... WHY IS HE SUDDENLY PUKING? THIS IS A BRAND NEW CAR! THE BOSS WILL MURDER ME." the poor driver panicked upon looking at the man's churns.

The taxi had stopped a few meters from the resort so she decided to get down here itself and walk the rest of her way to her destination but not before handing over a small packet of mouth freshener to the man and a generous tip with a sympathetic pat towards the driver who was currently being offered the same chocolates by the woman that had caused all this chaos as a form of condolence.

~

Mahi rubbed her eyes again and again when she saw the old man from her apartment lurking around near the reception area. For a moment, she got the crazy thought that he must have followed her here but maybe it was just a co-incidence? That was highly unlikely to happen so she stopped dwelling her thoughts on him because she some sperm business to do.

Kajal messaged her that her son would meet her by the poolside. He would be wearing a green colored shirt and white khaki pants.

"I know you have never seen my first son but what to do? He didn't pop out of my vagina. He was my first husband's son from his previous marriage plus I didn't feel like taking custody of him; he has a very good relationship with his father eventhough they don't show it much.

 If you can't identify him by his clothes then don't worry because he would be the hottest man you would have ever laid your eyes on."

Mahi didn't care about how he looked; she just hoped that he was a decent man with a nice personality and a heart big enough to donate his semen to her. She would make sure to let him know that she doesn't need any financial aid from him and that the only connection they would ever have would be his sperm.

Nothing more, nothing less...

Her eyes caught on to a man sitting under a wide umbrella. His attired was exactly like what Kajal had messaged her about. She couldn't see him much clearly due to the distance between them but every single step she took towards him had her heart beating in a frenzy.

She began to panic when realization dawned upon her like a tornado. Wasting no time she picked up her phone and called Kajal who picked it up during the first ring.

"Hey, so how did it..."

"Is creepy fellow your ex-husband?"

"Well, hello to you too woman. Why are you suddenly talking about my ex-husband? I thought you have seen him already?"

"I have seen your second husband, I am asking about your first one. Does he stay at crystal apartments? B block, sector 67? He always carries around vodka in his pockets. Has pink colored moustache and bald less? Is that... I see a bloody fucking thong popping out of his back pocket. Do you want me to send you a picture of this guy?"

There was complete silence over the phone for a few minutes, she thought that Kajal had cut the call of she had lost connection but then her ears began to scream due to the pressure of Kajal's voice over the phone.

"I AM SO STUPID! WHY DIDN'T IT RING ME BEFORE? MY FIRST EX DOES STAY IN THE SAME SOCIETY AS YOU. THAT MEANS YOU MUST HAVE ALREADY MET MY SON AND OMG, IS THAT LITTLE FUCKER THERE IN THE RESORT? I AM COMING RIGHT OVER!" without waiting for any response from her, Kajal had already cut the call.

Oh boy, I can sense a big chaos waiting to happen.