THANK YOU <3

THANK YOU NOTE AND RANT!

when I started writing this book, i thought that only i would be reading it by myself LOL... I seriously didn't expect 10+ people to have even a second glance at this work of mine :')

Thank you for reading this book <3

People I would like to give an honorable mention in no particular order

@rittora @Krazy_Kiran  @ishipmeandchocolate @Night_Fury96 @himu222 @Manasi1105 @KhushbuSuthar  @BollywoodLoveStories  @Ms_Exquisite
@StargazerItsMe  @nevereternity @1137xyz

I would like to thank a few of my friends (they don't read my works even though they are here) for giving me a big head's up about the title name. I began to write this story with no title in mind which was very frustrating so I cried for two days because I couldn't come up with a perfect title. A few lovely people helped my brainstorm a bit but I don't know where I got the bulb moment to keep the title as Shenanigans of Singleton LOL.

I had initially planned to keep around 5- 7 chapters only but my fingers went out of control so I ended up writing more than what I had planned *giggles*

I would like to especially thank a girl (Won't mention for various reasons) who called Mahi a complete looser when I told her about my story idea.

You see, I like to get a bit of review to help me out but this lovely friend of mine began to call Mahi the biggest looser she had seen because 'She(Mahi) is rebellious enough to have tattoos and piercings but had a stupid problem to loose her virginity.

I was very pissed at her for judging my character without knowing a shit about her rather than the story summary. She asked me to make Mahi sleep with hot men as that would be realistic because then I could make her get pregnant due to her one night stand then later I could make her fall in love with him or some random person.

This little critic of hers made me push up to write faster and post the book much sooner than expected.

The only reason I am telling you all about this is not because I want you to take sides or have a debate but to tell you that if someone ever asks for help, please don't trash their idea as if it's the world's ugliest garbage.

English is not my first language so I don't mind if and when someone corrects me but surely there's a way when you try to help someone and degrading is not the way. Putting others down and making yourself great is never ok.

No matter how bold or hard a person is from the outside, we all have feelings that should be tampered with. Try spreading peace and love which would surely make your life a thousand times better rather than looking people below your nose.

Sorry for the rant xD I could have ranted this in my rant book Lol

Do you guys have any questions? If you want to send me some fan-covers/banners or just want to sketch out a scene then let me know and I would create another chapter called 'Gallery' where I post things sent in by you guys with due credits.

Even if you send me a picture of a smiling sperm with the word's 'Rider boyz gang' I would upload it to the gallery chapter LOL

I think we can keep some fun stuff going on in the gallery chapter where we can talk about a lot of things or just play games *wiggles eyebrows*

The book is officially complete with around 16k words :') so short!

I Loved writing this story because I am good with humor (Or I assume so) I have two on-going books at the moment so I would finish them as soon as possible and write more humor based short stories like this one :)

You can read this work of mine in under or less15-20 minutes which a really good for busy scheduled people who want a short read ;)

If you loved this book, please try to spread a word about it and help me reach a larger audience. If you have not left a single comment throughout the book, please leave an honest review at least now. I worked hard on it so a few seconds of dropping by a single comment will do you no harm.

Oh btw, SOS had reached #39 In humor but wattpad suddenly decided to drop the rank down when I  gained more readers *cries*  Be a doll and help Mahi get up the ladder ;) Show some love <3

ADIAOS!