08|| All Is well

| ~ 8) All Is Well ~ |

"Why are we standing inside a restroom? Let's get out of here."

"Lead the way Gori Ma'am (White Madam)"

Hardik dilly dallied behind her mom probably happy to have gotten a beautiful drinking partner.

"That chick is your mom? She looks like some model."

"She is a part time model. I've shown you her pictures already so why are you shocked?"

"Sometimes real beauty can't be captured in pictures. I think I might turn into a lesbian for your mother. Does she dig older woman?"

Mahi was absolutely baffled when she noticed Kajal checking out her mom's butt. Her mom was just 50 years old but could pass for looking like someone in her thirties. Kajal was a grandmother now yet she was always ready for a something juicy to happen in her life as her liquids were going to dry up soon so she wanted to make use of time.

"Stop looking at my mom like that! I feel disgusted..."

"DEV, MERA RAJA BETA (my king) MERI BAHOON MEIN AJA(come into my arms)"

Kajal started hopping in her Salwar Kameez with her dupatta flying like crazy and ended up covering Mahi's face.

Like a slow motion cliché Bollywood scene, Kajal took slow deliberate steps towards her son who was standing there with his mouth open then a slow smile crept on his face when his stepmother collided her body in his chest.

"My booty-full son! Today had turned out to be reunion"

While she felt happy for Kajal she felt a bit off when she remembered about Hardik's words about his son.

I just hope he turns out to actually be a wonderful sperm, I mean person.

"Come up to my room fast." Her mom yelled at them; Mahi didn't fail to notice Kajal and Hardik's expression upon hearing the word 'ROOM' as if it was going to be some kind of a treasure hunt.

The walk to her mother's room felt very slow and dragging even though it took them less than 2 minutes to reach there but the stares that people gave her felt like a million needles being trickled into her skin.

She was almost used to people looking at her but sometimes she just wished that people didn't look at her with crazy judgmental thoughts in their minds. She was just a normal human being who wished to lead a simple life.

~

"Yes Sir, you can take two bottles." Mahi's mother freaked out a bit when Hardik started to kiss the bottles of alcohol like his life depended on it. Her mom always had stocks coming over from all over the world so giving away two bottles of limited edition from branded labels was nothing for her.

Two limited edition of alcohol bottles made for the military and given to her by one of her sister's husbands who worked in the air force. Those babies are pure and of top quality!

"Thank god this idiot is no longer my husband, he brings me shame." Kajal sneered at Hardik who was busy taking a selfie with tears in his eyes. This was all getting too much.

Mahi felt a bit suspicious when Kajal kept going to the bathroom again and again while clutching her handbag tightly. For a moment, she had an absurd thought that Kajal was pregnant but was hiding it from her due to her age.

If she is really pregnant then I must get hold of that sperm that got her pregnant at this age.

"Why don't you all introduce yourself? I don't share a very good relationship with my daughter so I have no idea about her umm friends and stuff."