His Personal Angel Of Death

"Run!" Peter yelling at the cheerleader. She tries to protest but he doesn't let her she takes off just as the dark figure sends the lockers at them. knowing peter can't hold him off her takes off to the cheerleader.  The figure runs after him. turning down a hall way to the exit to see another figure this time of a woman walking after the cheerleader. the lights begin to flicker then start to explode as she walks by. Isaac's painting showed her with light white in her hand going after cheerleader. Save the cheerleader save the world. the white light appears in the girls hand just like the painting. Running and ducking trying to avoid the exposed wires and sparks and exploding lights with the killer close behind. The girl doesn't seem to notice or maybe just not care of peters advancement to her. grabbing the hood of her black hoodie exposing her long blonde hair that was neatly pulled up in a hair tie. startled she turns around as he pushes her into the wall knocking her to floor. the white light fads away as it shot the hallway blasting lockers and the classroom doors open. Peter still running to save the cheerleader but he  look back at the girl.

                                "Izzie?!" whispering loudly in surprise as she smirks pulling herself of the floor. The man that killed Jackie runs past her roughly grabbing her for arm forcing her up quickly. Dragging her along only let her go once they get outside. Running up the steps to Claire and Peter.  Izzie grabbing Peter by the hair yanking his face near hers.

                "Hiya baby, Enjoy the show." whispering darkly into his ear. Sylar walking up to Claire holding is finger hovering over her forehead.  Elbowing the blonde holding his hair he grabbing her arm pulling all of them except Claire off the side. The man instinctively grabs the Blonde helping him with his goals pulling her close to him as they tumble of the edge.  Slam hard against the ground that should of killed all three of them if they were normal, but they were not they are special. Peter looking very dead in a pool of blood. Sylar stands up limping looking down at the girl gasping in pain from being shocked as her wounds heal up.  Her mint greens eyes water from the extreme pain her body was putting her through. Glaring down at her as she holds out her hand he pulls her up. Taking off to the woods. hissing in pain as they run or she runs he limps. only to be stopped by a girl with short black hair. letting go of Sylar's arm only to be painfully pulled back to him. blushing her hair behind her ear he whispers something into her ear that nobody but her could hear. Nodding submissively he lets go of her and begins to raise his fingers up to slice Eden's head.

                "You dont want to hurt me, neither of you do." the short hair lady says a strang feeling washes over the two. Sylar slowly lowers his hand while Izzie nervously backs up into his chest as Eden walks closer.

                "Now both of you sleep." she adds with her voice sound odd, Sylar obeying falling to the ground into a deep sleep. a sharp pain of electricity shoots though Izzie brain holding her head in pain as Eden powers fail to work as her body tries to repairs her brain from Eden's compulsion.

                "Isobel sleep!" Eden yells in the same odd voice. the pain worsens as the energy appears in her eyes collapsing to her knees uselessly tugging on Sylars arm trying to waking him. tears running down her tan face failing to block out the pain as HRG runs up with gun in hand.

                "Sleep!" Eden tries again. barrying her head in her hands painfully pulling her hair. Yelling out in pain she looks up as HRG and Eden with intense rage easily shown in her eyes along with her pain. Eden quickly clutches at her heart with her face contorting with extreme pain as her life force is being ripped out from her body.  Noah Bennett cocks his gun pointing at Isobel's head. A sinister yet very painful laugh comes from her.

                "Stop now! Sleep!" Eden screeches out for one last time causing Izzie yelp before she finally passes out from the toucher her body was putting the young girl though.  Eden obviously weakened supports herself against the nearby tree. Noah walking over to her holding her arm to help her walk as the Haitian comes out from the shadows.

                "Why the hell was her power working perfectly fine." Noah hisses at the Haitian as he goes over to the to sleeping murders.  Eden quickly regaining her strength seeing as Izzie had no time to cause extreme damage to Eden.

                "She is an energy manipulator we underestimated her ability seeing as she is with him now. she most likely broke down the block quickly. " The hating responded in a nod confirming Eden's accusation as HRG let go of her walking over to the two on the ground. staring down in discussed looking up at the Haitian.

                "Lets get them back to Primatech now. we dont know how quickly she will wake. We need to find out why she is the only one with ability he hasn't killed"