Zane & Katherine

Zane Taylors house

walking up to the little grey house which homed Mr. Zane Taylor and his red haired geeky girlfriend Katherine Rhoades. Sylar knocking on the door smiling as a chubby blonde hair man nervously opening the door only enough to see his face. Izzie on the other hand was raising her eyebrow at the man actions. Zane looking tired and scared because of his shaking the dark bag the hung from his eyes.

                "Who are you." His studdery voice failed him as he was trying not to sound so scared. The corners of Izzie's lips curling slightly. 

                "I'm Dr. Suresh , and this is my girlfriend Isobel. We're here to help." Izzie reconizing the voice he was putting on his acting voice she likes to call it. Zane looking conflicted finally opening the door. Izzie stuggling to hide her discused as she obverioed the room. Plastic covering everything with colored blobs and puddles of water all over the place. The red headed girlfriend Katherine walked into the small living room looking quite mad at the people in her home.

                "Zane! I said no guest! Not with everything going on with us.!" Katherine yelling angerly at her boyfriend. Both Sylar and Izzie's eyes light up in excitement realizing the girl has an abilty too. Turning around to the two guest in her home glaring at them as she walked over to the front door opening it.

                "Out! Now!" Katherine yelling again. Izzie rolling her eyes as Zane was trying to reason with her. Looking up at Sylar who is sharing the same expression as herself she glances back at the aruging couple which surprising ending up with Zane winning.

                "Show us then we can help you." Izzie stating walking up to Katherine placing her hand on her for comfret as they both showing there abilities Katharine's freezing and Zane melting.  Sylar grinning as he looked over at Izzie.

                "Sit down and look pretty I've got this handle."