What Is #ShareYourStories?

The #ShareYourStories campaign is exactly that; a campaign. There are two aspects of this campaign.

First, you could write your important life story/experience in a book of yours and tag the book with '#ShareYourStories'.

The second and probably bigger aspect is the '#ShareYourStories' book on my account. It is designed to be a book full of people's life stories/experiences. They can be happy, sad, average, unique...every single story is accepted. You write and email your story to shareyourstoriescampaign@gmail.com, and each story I get emailed will be a chapter of the book. In the chapter, you have the option of your name being shared, your username being shared, or of being anonymous, so be sure to tell me which one you'd like in the email as well. I'm hoping this will help people who feel silenced to have a voice, people who feel alone to read about someone like them, and for the world to learn about and help each other. Feel free to start discussions in the comments as well. In fact, it's encouraged. But make sure they're kind, non-judgmental comments! This is a HATE FREE zone, and all hate will be deleted.

If you still have questions, please comment below or PM me.

~Sami