Having The Same Love -Vol.1 Chapter 1: Friendship

MY STORY IS ABOUT TWO GIRL BFFS WHO'S HAVING TROUBLE IN LOVE AND WHAT IF ONE OF THEM FOUND OUT THAT THEY'RE ALREADY LOVING THE SAME GUY???

Will friendship be stronger???

Two days to go and vacation is about to come to its end. I have been missing school so bad because of my crazy friends and more particularly, my best friend, Jill Seacrest. My best friend and I doesn't lose communications at all so we're always too close in voices.

Summer has been boring maybe for some who just stay at home and do a bunch of errands and household chores. Well, who would want to be in that situation all the time?! No one! 

Scold there and scolds here. I hate being scolded but I think it's better than falling in love and having no one at all to catch you; I always end up being dumped by those "no taste" guys! But on the positive side, it's really a good thing to have a best friend like Jill to always remind and scold me about how I must move on in my love life and never to give up on love. Of all the scolds... I love hers a lot! I don't have any sister so I consider her so much as my cosmic sister because we're so inseparable like the real one.

I am Mincy Howard, my love life sucks for now so as Jill's love life so we've decided to focus a bit on our study life first. I've planned this to make my parents proud and umm... getting my crush's attention? well, yeah that's my main reason and goal! Ha-ha!

Being the smarter one, I always give Jill all that she need.

"Mincy! I don't understand this. How do you solve it?" Jill asked.

"Simply follow the steps that I gave you, Jill. Ha-ha!"

"These steps isn't helping me! I keep crumbling down with my grades. Jill Cried.

"Come on. I'll teach you"

Both of us hated Mathematics and Statistics but not that much like things about finding love. It's a feeling that will make you happy but not all the time because sometimes in love it lasts but sometimes it hurts instead.

"Mincy, do you think I have a chance on my crush?" Jill asked with a desperate eyes.

"Jill, why'd you asked? Of course, you do! Never give-up, Best."

We both smiled. She looked so contented and happy as I tried to feel the same way for her...

It is morning again and the first thing that I always do is to check my phone and call Jill. We're both excited about school and we have planned to sit beside each other, chat and so on.

"Hello, Jill?! I've watched Pirates of the Caribbean 3! so epic, cool and humorous!" I exclaimed

"oh really?! Me too! Johnny Depp's so COOL!!!" she answered in amazement.

Yeah. We're always like that, talking about funny, weird and fictional movies, shows and events. Sometimes our topic would switch to her romantic experiences with her crush; it's a topic that makes my heartache and race so fast.

"Hey, I really miss Renbert so much... I want to sit beside him too but maybe he'll be with his friends either" Jill said.

"Everything will be fine on both of you, sis! I cheered.

She have mentioned Renbert. He is her long time crush for almost three years and he's the only boy she's crazy about except for Logan Lerman, Mario Maurer, Nick Jonas, Kurosaki Ichigo, Death the Kid, Arthur Kirkland and Johnny Depp. Ha-ha! I love those guys too.

We almost share the common interest too when it comes to anime, clothings, TV shows, food and love. Thinking about those things makes me happy and never alone. So everyday I feel like waking up early, rampaging the dining table, quickly rushing down to wash myself and neatly wearing my uniform. It was nice to feel energized all the time; then after everything else I would turn on my Ipad to play "One and the Same" Yeah. By Selena and Demi, I am not a fan, I just love the song because it was me and Jill's BFF theme song. I come banging my head all the time when hearing it. Ha-ha!

"Mincy! why are you so noisy?!" Mom shouted.

"Nothing mom! Just having fun."

"Our house is not a club or a zoo, ok? Don't ruin it! mom answered.

That's my mom, Grace Howard. She's strong, beautiful, graceful and caring but my dad didn't appreciate all of that lovely traits so when they had a fight... dad left mom. I was just four years old during that time; though I'm only four, I got mad at dad and that event made me decrease my trust on boys but not when I met my crush. He's not the heart robber in school but he acts naturally cool. It's just that he's quite funny and a good a boy.