Having The Same Love: Vol. 2 Chapter.6 Real or Fake?

"Mincy, WAKE UP!!!" said a familiar voice.

I am hearing the voice from the outside window so a ran toward its direction and there's Candice. She's jumping without any slippers on her feet. 

"Cand, why?! What's crackin??" I confusingly asked.

" You gotta see this, Minc!" she shouted.

Late that I noticed that Candice is also holding her laptop and its charger. I hurriedly went down without any hesitation because it seems so important and it's really making my heart beat...abnormally fast!

" Almost there! " I said.

Before I could open the door and let her in, Candice opened the door and...BOOM! We bumped at each other but that didn't matter anymore. She opened her twitter and tumblr account for me to see...

" Look, Mincy! Those are photos of you, girl! " she worriedly said.

" Oh my god... " I whispered.

A tear is about to drop from my eyes, I can't believe what I'm seeing right now. I coldn't bring up more courage to even take a peek on it.

" How come I have nude photos posted on the internet?!!! Who did this?! " I blurted.

" We do not know, Minc. I'm sorry..." Candice said.

I cried. I'm feeling so dumped and ashamed but those pictures wasn't me at all! The culprit for this scandal must be found and arrested.

" Don't worry, girl. I will help you find him or her! " Candice cheered.

The next day, I didn't feel like going to school because of the all night falling of my tears. I just can't help it! But I still decided to go to school.

I arrived in time. Nobody's playing, talking or having fun in the corridor, gym and almost everywhere. I do not know what's wrong, it's like no one really did go to school today.

I went to our classroom and it was also empty and silent as unusual.

" Hello? Anybody there?! " I asked.

I didn't get any answer just the blow of the wind...

Since, no one's there, I decided to go home. I was near the gate when....

BOOOOOOOMM!! PRRRUUUUUUUUUTTT!!! BANG!!!!!!!!!!

" What the??!"