Pt.2

Wednesday
March,17,2014

Addison's POV:
It's been 2 days since the last me and him talked every time I text him he barely responds to me. On Instagram he's gained over 200k and I'm just at 50k. He talks to me at school still and he says we're still best friends. " hey addy do you want to come to my house so we can film the eat it or wear it after school" he said. " yes I would love to ".
* after school*
I changed into some old Nike shorts, a ucla shirt, and my vans but weren't going to wear shoes. I got my phone and walked over to his house I went up to his room which was actually clean for once. " do you want to go outside now so we can film" he said . " yea lets go John John ". " hey guys I'm with my best friend Addison she's been in some of my videos before as well. Today we're doing the eat it or wear it challenge requested by a lot of you guys " he said. The first thing was lemon juice we both drank it.
*later*
The score ended up being
Johnny:4 Addison:6
I won the loser and to be pushed in the pool . He was the loser so he got pushed in and it was hilarious. We just talked about random things like when we get in 9th grade. " well we're going to get married and have 2 kids named Lauren and Johnny Jr." He said laughing. I started laughing as well it was that funny. I eventually went back home thinking about what he said earlier. I texted Khia she has the best relationship advice considering she's never had a boyfriend.
A: hey I have a problem
K: what??!!
A: earlier I was at Johnny's and he said were going to get married and have two kids what does that mean.
K: idk I've never encountered that before just see what he does tomorrow
A: thanks bestie
K: no prob
I went to sleep thinking about what he said.
* Thursday*
I woke up to my phone blown in notifications from fan pages on the post Johnny posted yesterday. I set it down and I got dressed I put on Nike shorts, Nike shirt, and my nikes. I put my hair in two braids and put on mascara and grabbed my phone went downstairs. I said good morning to my parents. I had fruit wit be after this morning Instead.
* at school*
I talked to Khia for a while until Hayden showed up my boy bestie. " what's up butter poop" I said. " oh nothing besides the fact that ongoing to get you back from that" he said.
* at lunch*
Johnnys obviously sitting with his new friends they only like him because he's famous on YouTube. He looked over at me and he winked at me I started blushing like crazy. " he winked at me Khia he winked at me" I said quiet loud. Does this mean what it really means does John like me. All day he kept coming up behind me and hugging me out of nowhere . Do I really like him I mean I like him and Brandon but Brandon doesn't know I exist. " hey do you what to sit with us tomorrow " he said. " sure" is aid shyly I don't know why.
* after school*
I heard my door ring it was Johnny and Brandon at my door. I went back up to change because I had on sweatpants with pizza stains all over them. I changed into my under armour joggers, under armour compression shirt and let my hair down and went to the door. " hey we need to talk about our next video this week" he said. " yea sure come in". Hey lets do monster this time they all agreeded. I got Brandon's number since we're working together and one of them involves me texting him. " awh look otp Brandon and addy" Johnny said. I glared at him and Brandon blushed a little. I went up to go get my laptop downstairs. I over heard Brandon say " dude do you know how long I've like Addison since like 6 th grade bro ". I smiled at that and walked back in my room and we started to work Brandon kept hacking my phone so I punched him. I pushed him off my bed and I fell on top of him and we stared into each other eyes with Johnny asking can we keep working laughing. I think Johnny's over me or he's just hiding it. Brandon had to leave after a while. " then they were two" he said . We stared into each other's eyes and then we started to lean in and next thing I know we were kissing just like that .

I felt sparks inside me like Cinderella when she gets asked for the ball or something. We separated after and he said " I'm sorry I didn't mean to do that ". " no your fine u liked it actually". " really because I've never kissed someone before ". " me neither " I said. That whole night I could've swore we were dating by now I think I'm not really sure but it sure did feel like it.

Do you guys like
Andon
Jaddison

Please vote❤️