Pt.4

Thursday
April 23 2016

Addys POV:
Well I'll be bored my boyfriend broke up with me and I'm pretty much screwed. I decided to invite Khia to talk for a while .

" hi Khia lets go up to my room and talk". We made it up the stairs safely the last time I fell going up the stairs. " so what do you want to talk about today ". Khia asked. " Johnny broke up with me and now I feel likes beginning to forget about me". " he'll come around you just have to talk to him". " that's actually pretty hard to do now I mean he didn't tell me about magcon I found out because of Lauren and Instagram".

Johnny's POV :
I'm at the airport waiting to fly to Orlando for magcon. My dad is coming with me this trip . It'll be a long flight until we land.

We finally landed and I'm so stoked to be here right now. We drove to the hotel and we found all of the boys . " hi Johnny it's a pleasure having you here this week" Bart said. I just smiled and nodded and we met the boys. Luckily Brandon and Jacob were here so that was a high . " hi Johnny I'm Nadia I'm Jacob cousin". " hi nice to meet you". She's a amazing in every way.

We went to the hotel and we were just rating girls we knew on Instagram. They showed me a picture of a girl with long brown and tan skin. " she's a 10 definitely what's her name". " Nadia turner " Cameron said. They showed me another picture of a girl with hazel eyes, long dirty hair, tan skin. " what about her " Cameron said. " dude that my ex I just broke up with her yesterday " I said getting quiet as each came out. Then I remembered our promise we would always be friends no matter what and I've been treating her like trash.

I decided to text Addy

J: can we talk
A: what just so u can put me down me again
J: pls
A: fine
J: I'm so sorry I've been treating you like trash and I should've never treated u like that
A: do you remember what you said to me a long time ago
J: ??
A: u said we would best friends no matter what but I guess u were wrong

She was right I was wrong but only because I'm busy and I have back up dancers that prettier than her anyways

Addison's POV :
Johnny doesn't even realize what he's doing . I just need s break from all of this really.