chapter 2

Aaliyah's POV

I woke up feeling energized. I was looking at my award, still shocked. It was 9:50am. I went to go check on my friends. They were all still sleep.

Well,while they were sleep, I decided to do my morning usual, eat waffles. While I was preparing my food, I hear Fatima and the others coming down the stairs.

"Good morning", I said joyfully.

"You know you got an interview today at 2:00 with Angie Martinez".

I looked at her confused, but I played it off like I remembered.

" Oh, thank you, I almost forgot. As I put my plate away in the sink,I got ready for my morning jog. Well, while I'm jogging, I get a phone call. It was Timbaland. I haven't talked to from him since I recorded the "Try Again" song. That's how it is though. We close, but we rarely talk.

"Hello," I said. Out and breath from all that running.

"Hey, I just got a call from a special call from a particular person who wants to do a collaboration."

"Well, I have an interview at 2:00, but I'll swing around there about 5:00 5:30".

"Alright thanks",he said hanging up the phone. I continued my jog, wondering who will I collaborate with.

Eazy E POV

" Waddup," I said just waking up.

"Hey man, she said she'll do it".

" Good man, I'll holla at you later, " I said hanging up the phone. I got myself dressed cause time was flying fast. I wore a hat, with my special shirt.

"Damn dawg, what's the occasion," pac said.

"Well nigga, today is a special day because I get to meet Aaliyah", I said happily.

" Well alright trying to go with your move, I see ya",pac said. I looked side to side, trying to come up with a excuse.

"Nah nigga, I just wanted to meet her, we both been famous for a while, so hey why not."

"Oh, aight," pac said still not buying it. The clock read 4:30 pm and it takes about a 40 minute drive to get there. So, I got in the limousine and we drove on off.

Aliyah's POV

It was 2:00 and I was ready for any question, because most of these questions I get asked a lot. The interview went well. It took about 2 hours. After the interview, I got in the limousine.

Here's chapter 4. I hope you truly enjoy.