Chapter 5

Eazy E

I thought about every word she told me about. Her words were as soothing hip hop, rap music. I'm gettin so excited because that means more time to spend together.

Aaliyah

Well, today Is the day. Today is the day that Eazy E and I do a song together. I'm happy as I can be because I get to see him. As I'm getting ready, I hear Kidada talking on the phone.

"Hey,who you talking to," I asked, even though I already knew.

"I'm talking to my new boyfriend Pac," she said.

"Boyfriend, y'all haven't even been dating for a week."

"He offered me to be his girlfriend, and I'll appreciate it if you stay out of my love life," she said slamming the door,like she just saw a burglar.

"I'm only trying to look out for you," I whispered to myself.

"My outfit was sunglasses (of course), a bandana,a white tank top, and blue pants.

As I walked out my house, it was a bit cloudy today. I got in the limousine and drove off. I'm just looking out the window, looking at the individual drops and droplets of rain falling from the sky. The ride wasn't long, but it was far. I see Eazy standing out their with flowers and  chocolates.

"They are for you my sexy ass lady,he said, handing me  the things, giving me a kiss on the hand.

"Thanks,"I said,giving him a kiss on the cheek. We walked into the building, and writing our song because we couldn't stop laughing and having fun. Since we were done,we decided to go to the movies.

Eazy E

"Damn, I love a girl that loves to laugh and smile. She's cool,hot,and even funny. Yeah, she's the one. We got to the movies and they were somewhat busy. After we payed for our tickets and popcorn, we got to the movie room. We went to see "Planet of the Apes".

When the movie started playing, and I see the guys with there hands around their girl, so I decided to do the same. I thought she would resist, but she layed her head on my shoulder. We were done watching the movie, and she were tired.

We rode back to her house. She did the one thing I thought she would never do,she kissed me on the lips.

"That's for being sweet,"she said. I left with a big ass smile on my face.

Here's chapter 5. I hope you truly enjoy. Thanks so much for reading.😊😘😊