chapter 4

Eazy E POV

"Waddup", I said answering the phone.

" Hey, um, we might have to cancel our next meeting,"Aaliyah said sadly.

"Why, wuz it something I did," I asked her.

"No,no my best friend boyfriend just left her and she's really depressed, so I'm going to cheer her up".

I had to think of something quick, cuz I really want to go on that date again.

" Hey, my friend Pac doing nothing this later, I promise he'll cheer up,"I told her, hoping she changes her mind.

"I don't know, what happens of he breaks her heart".

" I promise he won't," I instantly replied back.

"Well okay, I'll try to talk her into it, see ya Saturday," she said. Her voice is so sexy. I hope someday I'll put a ring on her finger. I  went to Pac room to see what he was doing.

"Sup Pac, I need to ask you something, I just hooked you up with this beautiful, young, sexy girl," I told him.

"Aight, as long as she ain't a bitch," he said seriously.

"Trust me, this girl is worth it."

Aaliyah's POV

"Hey,its okay he wasn't good for you anyway,I said trying to cheer her up.

" I-I did all I could to please him,"she said sobbing.

"Look, I hooked you up with this nice,sweet,charming guy named Pac."

"Oh, thank you, so much, you are a true friend to have," she told me,feeling better, now come on, we have a date to get ready for in a couple of hours.

Eazy E POV

"Hey Pac, we gonna be late, you almost done," I said trying to be on time for date.

"Damn nigga, you got some swag on you tonight," I told him.

"Thanks, you to," he replied. We got in the limousine and drove to Aaliyah's house. It wasn't a long ride, but it felt like it. I got out and went to the front door.

"Hey,wow you look nice," she said.

"Thanks, you look nice to", I told her." Well this is my friend Kidada ."

"This is my homeboy, Pac," I replied back.

"And who is this fine woman," Pac asked.

"Well, I'm Kidada and I'm really nice once you get to know me, Kidada," said sweetly. We all got to the limousine and went to the restaurant.

"What would you have," the waitress said.

"We will all have Fore Gras," I replied. She took the menus and gave the chef our order.

"Wow Eazy, that's expensive," Aaliyah said.

"No price matters," I said starring at her big brown hazelnut eyes. I looked over at Pac and Kidada and everything was going well. The waitress brought us our food.

It was really good. We left early because we all were busy tomorrow. We rode back to Aaliyah's house and I walked her and her friend up to the door.

"If you trying to hit on me, you need to kick up your A-game sexy," she said winking. She definitely made my night.

"Here's chapter 4. Hope you truly enjoy. Thanks for reading.