Chapter 4

[A/N please excuse any mistakes ]

Cassidy's Pov ( The next day )

I can't believe kandi's dad died yesterday.She is so hurt. I wouldn't think in a million years that her dad would die. I shook Kandi to awake her. "Kandi?" I called sweetly in her ear. "

come on get up." I said shaking her constantly

She got up finally and dragged her feet among the floor. Her eyes were swollen and her hair was a mess. I really feel sad because she reminds me of her mother everyday. Her Long hair, her beautiful thick shape. She Soon came back and went back to bed. mmmm ima let this one slide but ok.

I went in the bathroom to do my routine.It was 6:40 am and chase would be coming at 7:56. So I quickly towel dried my natural 4b hair and put gel on it so that it would stay as a wash n go. I put on a pink long ankle length dress , It was to revealing of my girls so I added a Shaw to make sure I looked cute ffor Christian. By the time I was done I looked cute. It was 7:50 and I left out the door. Chase was outside waiting when I made it out. I hopped in his car and we were our way to school. I could feel chase burning a hole in the side of my face because he hated when I wore stuff that was too revealing of my butt, or boobs, or both. I ignored and and we were at school. I got out the car and sped to my locker to get my books at things when i saw Christian in the hall staring , but then I saw his gf who got mad and hit him , because he was staring to hard. I smiled and walked off. When I got to science class christian was late as usual. "Mr Louis your late again." said our science teacher. There was no where else to sit bit next to me and iI could of fell out which would of been weird because a fat ass girl like me would break the floors. Christian took his seat and class began. I started writing the lesson down and then he poked me.

"Ayye you uhh that girl that be hanging with that ole boy chase huh?" he asked

"yeah that's me " I said

"Damn." he said licking his lips

omgg at that moment I could of died them lips.....

I giggled "why damn?"

"You thicka than snicka " he said

[ A/N lmaoo ]

For the whole science class we talked. he's so funny. Before class ended we ended up exchanging numbers.

After School

I exited the school building waiting for chase. Then Christian came over. Uhh this boy I thought

"Where you going ma?" Christian said

"I was going home" I replied.

"lemme take you" Christian offered

"Ok" I said

I got in his car and it smelled just liked his true religion cologne.He got in the car and started staring hard."well arent you gonna start the car up?" I asked.

"Nope"

"why?

"I like you Cassidy" Christian said

"How?" I asked

"I've been watching you cassidy, I know your shy , smart, sweet, your cool, funny your all that ma." he said

I started blushing.

I thought you had a Gf.

"who Daisy.? Ha that bitch is a hoe. Her community pussy? shit I just got some head" he said like it was nothing

"Well then..." I said

out of nowhere Christian started to lean in and kiss me. :00000 woahhhh. His lips Were so soft. It felt good.I pulled away. I didn't know what to do it was my first kiss.

"what's wrong ma?" he asked

"nothing" I replied

"You wanna go to my house?" he asked

I nodded

10 mins later we were at Christians house. damnn it was big.

(A/N at this point the " its really irritating me so please ignore iit)

Christian opened the door for me. Aww what a gentleman.I was shocked when he pressed his lips against mine and started kissing my neck. I didn't do anything lord know's I want this. He started going into his room. He laided me on the bed and pulled his shirt over his head. I was scared but that all went out the window when I saw his body.

I roamed my hands on his body and then he started lifting my dress. I kicked off my shoes and took off my Shaw. He immediately pulled out my boobs and sstarted sucking on my nipples.I moaned in pleasure. He then pulled my dress over my head and slid off my panties. He spreaded my pussy lips and started sucking on my girl. I started to moan uncontrollablely. Moments later I had a orgasm before any fingers were added.

"You do know I'm a virgin right.?"

he nodded his head.

He pulled out his dick and my my my was it big it was 12 inches.

I was so scared. He rubbed his head on my clit and then he slowly put the tip in. "Ahhhhh" I screamed in pain!!!

he kissed my lips aand then pushed it all the way in but gave me time to adjust. 2 mins later he started to move in and oout slowly and the pain started to turn into passionate pleasure. All afternoon he was making love to and I wasnt even his girlfriend. he stared thrusting his hips in and out my pussy. I soon felt myself about to come. " uhhh Christian I'm about to comes " he started moving faster. Moments later I felt myself coming. We just laid there for hours staring at eachothers presence. I soon dozed off to sleep and felt Christian wrap his arms around me.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

ooo I wonder what's going to happen next.

-Kari

XoXo♥