Chapter 14

Kandi

i waddled out of the doctor's office from getting my "every two weeks" check up. i am currently 36 weeks, and ive been eating like hell. Jay opened the car door for me on the passenger side i got in put on my seatbelt. "so thatt went good" jay said trying to start a conversation even though i was sore. " yeah babe can you just take me home" we drove home in silence.

Cassidy

Its been almost 3 week since ive seen Christian last. I wonder where he is , but who cares today im supposed to be meeting chase at the diner , he says its a surprise. For these last past weeks Chase has been Being extra nice to me all of a sudden. I grabbed the emergency money christian keeps in the dresser and the car and headed out. I wore a nice sundress that stopped at the knees , Sandals , and A purse to add on. I wore light stuff because I was already big I didn't want to look even fatter. I got in the car and started to the diner. I decided to turn on the radio to listen to some jams when all of a sudden I hear a news report.

Report: young 19 year old Christian taylor was found dead today on the side of the side on Akison. The young suspect was identified by his I.D found in his pocket. Ambulance says the Suspect died of three head shots to the head. The police asked around for witnesses none were found if anyone has any regarding news please

dont hesitate to call 109-667-9758

END OF REPORT

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I couldn't believe what I just heard my Boyfriend is dead. I didnt know how to feel. I felt tears in my eyes but nothing came out. I didn't know how to feel I was carrying the baby of my boyfriend who beats me and abuses me. But yet do I love him. I soon arrived at the diner where I got out of the car and headed in. I was greeted with a large hug by chase. "hey beautiful" he said with a large smile . I smiled " Hey chase" he smelt wonderful. His cologne always did something to me it made me feel ...different. " So I called you hear because I think wanted to Have a party for you and my the new baby, first things first are you keeping it ?" he said with a serious look. " most definitely" I said. " good okay so I called the interior planner and hes gonna get everything set up for you, what colors would you like? " "i think ink is fine i said" "so have you gotten you a job? what are you going to do about school?" chase asked curiously. "school, i dont know i may have to drop out to take cre of this baby lord knows what will happen if i dont, and i havent but chris left money so i dont have to worry." i said rying to hold bck tars. Even though chris was abusive, i realy do miss him. I hate that he is gone i loved him alo and To take care of his kids is a real honor. " do you ant me to com by later?" chae asked " yeah sure that woul be nice." we finished eating and talking and i left. I went home i got on the computer and searched for a few things for the baby than began searching for jobs. what would i do? i dont know anything about being a mother i mean like Its too much to handle. It was about 1:32 am when i got finished seaching what i needed i was about to head to bed when i heard a knock on the door. I looked out the peep hole to see it was chase. I opened the door and was bum rushed into the wall with an unexpected kiss I was more confused than anything but i couldnt do anything but kiss back. Chase picked me up carrying me to the bedroom without breaking the kiss h layed me gently on the bed. who knew his lips were so damn soft. I didnt want to let go. He pulled away looked into y eyes than undressed me. I kissed his lips again and blanked out.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

comment

vote

share

XoXo

-kari