Chapter 17

Kandi

|four weeks later |

(A/N: I know it's been a long time but, here she is)

I was in the car with Jay when I heard my phone ringing. I dug through my purse and found my iPhone ringing I looked at my screen it was Cassidy. I slid the bar over and put her on speaker. " hey girl, long time no see what's up." I said. 'hey boo, um guess what?" she said excited. " what?" I said. " me and chase kind of  date." she said and I looked at Jay and Jay looked at me. it was a awkward silence before I spoke. "chase? girl chase was like a brother to us, why him? you are totally breaking the friend zone." he told me he liked me for a long time and so yeah we made it official. " she said. "Well I guess it is what it is if that's what tall wanna do go ahead, I won't stop y'all I'll be supportive of it" I said after a moment of silence " so how tall been?" I asked. "we've been good , but um I found out I was pregnant and I had a miscarriage at 13 weeks , but I'm healing " she said disappointed. "what about you and Jay?" She said laughing. " me and Jay are good but um I'm hanging in there with this baby. cause Jay been acting a damn fool." I said laughing . Chris looked over to me and stared at me like I had something on my face. " yeah very funny , but you wanted it " he said laughing . " baby keep your eyes on the road" Jay said. "ewe  you all are nasty " Cassidy said. "Yeah , but hold on Cassidy it's my aunt calling, I held my arm against the wheel, using my driving hand to switch the calls. "Baby watch out !" Chris yelled , he immediately grabbed the wheel and he swerved until next thing you know everything went out.

——————————————————————————————————————————————

That's the end of this chapter guys, I hope you enjoyed it .

I'm sorry I haven't been updating.

Vote

Share

Comment