Chapter 8:Ashton!

When I got over to the guy's house I knocked on the door and Racheal opened it. "Hey. What happened?" I asked her as I walked inside, taking my shoes off. "I don't know. All he told me was that he was going to hang out with Bryana his 'loving,adorable,and aweome' girlfriend." Racheal said rolling her eyes making air quotations. I nodded and said "That was her." Then Luke walked out and said "Hey. Anything about Ash?" I shook my head and he said "Okay." I got a text from Ashton a couple minutes later saying "Hey sorry about earlier. Didn't know she was  coming. Do you think you could call me? Really miss you and the guys, I mean she is so crazy that she is making me spend the night." I texted back "yeah." and called him. He answered after the first ring and I said "Hey." "how are ya'll doing?" he asked. "I mean other than being worried out of our minds about you, pretty good." Calum said putting the phone on speaker. "Cool. I mean I am going to try to come on down there some time tonight." Ashton whispered. "Okay. Just don't get hurt." I told him. He said okay and then I heard Bryana's voice in the background saying "Come on Ash. I know you want me so come and get me." I could tell he was rolling his eyes from the way he sighed. "I'll text you later okay?" I told him. He again said okay and I hung up. "Well, at least we know where he is now." Michael said trying to cheer all of us up but not really helping. I smiled apologetically at him and he said "Sorry." Luke walked over to him and said "It's okay buddy." and hugged him. I whispered in Racheal's ear "Muke is real!" and smiled. She nodded and whispered back "I still support Cake." I smiled and we giggled for a minute before the guys realized what we were talking about. "Really?" Luke asked, a funny smile on his face. "Maybe." I said looking up at the ceiling whistling. "Haha." Calum said walking up behind Racheal and hugging her. She shrieked and turned around. "Sheesh Calum! What was that about?" Racheal said nervously. "It's okay. You know you are really cute when you are scared." Calum said smiling leaning down to kiss Racheal but she turned around and sash'ed out "Got she is so hot." Calum said following her. "They make a cut couple." I said still thinking about Ashton, "So I am going to go and check on Ash. Anybody want to come with?" Michael nodded and we got in his car. "So what is the plan? Are we going to walk in and slap her then hijack Ashton or punch her and get Ash?" Michael asked. "We are going to walk in and grab Ashton before she gets out of the shower." I said a sarcastic smirk on my face. "Wow. That is for real your plan?" Michael asked, "Don't you think you should be less cruel?" He knew what I really had in mind because I would never talk like that. "Nope." I said.