Chapter Two

I slowly opened my eyes, and looked at my watch. 6:30PM. Wait, But we got out of our house at 5AM...
"Did I really sleep for that long?"
"Shh." Ratliff said, pointing to Rydel, that was resting her head on his shoulder, sleeping.
I shivered.
It was starting to get dark and cold as we drove up the woods. I put my jacket on.
"How long until we get there?" I whispered to Riker, right before hearing him chuckle.
"I thought you weren't looking forward this trip." He whispered back and I rolled my eyes "And we will be there in... some minutes."
I sighed, picking my phone and earphones and turning on some music. I closed my eyes as my phone played my favorite playlist. The Script, Fall Out Boy, Elvis, The Beatles, MKTO, Imagine Dragons...
Some songs later, there we were.
The cabin.
It looked way...
...different actually.
Not that something actually changed, it might be just the atmosphere of not being there for years.
Once we were all awake, we walked out, everyone heading to get their bags as I took another look at the house.
I looked at the snow-covered roof, the stairs with the always broken first wooden step, and the old windows, with the curtains blowing.
Wait, what?
"Come on Ross! Don't be so lazy, come help us." Rocky said.
As I took another look at the window, the curtains were there, closed the closed window.
I might be imagining things.