six;;

pretty boy, oh so pretty. your cat-like eyes takes my breath away. and how your not-so-deep voice rings through my ears makes my heart flutter ever so slightly.

is this magic?

how can you shake up my heart without even trying?

but as i look at you, you wore a scared expression, you're afraid of me. and realization hit me, i'm not normal, I'm nothing more than a killer. just a killer that kills for their own pleasure.

how pitiful.

but when i looked at your scared expression again, satisfaction hit me. how i want to hear that voice of yours screaming in agony. i don't know what to feel anymore.

should i kill you or should i not?

-

she took one step near me, i stared at her blankly, trying not to show a scared expression. i can feel her smile. she took another step, and another, and another, then she stopped. "you're really handsome," she said, her eyes formed into crescents.

i was taken aback of what she just said. my eyes widened, a bewildered expression plastered on my face. "wh-what?" i said, my cheeks started to go warm despite the cold night breeze hitting my face. "i said you look handsome," she said again and rolled her eyes jokingly.

"i-i heard you the first time," i answered, looking away. "you sure are bashful," i heard her giggle. it was rather cute. silence wrapped around us for a while until i cleared my throat. "so," i said. "mind telling me why you keep on taking innocent people's lives?" i asked, bravely.

"wow, you sure are blunt," she said. "i'm amused," she added. "well, first, i never wanted to kill people," she started. "but these voices in my head kept on telling me that they'd harm me if i don't kill them first," she continued. "until, it became my own personal pleasure, my addiction," she finished.

"oh," i was speechless, i didn't know how to react. "you're insane," i said. "i know," she said. "i know i'm insane, or mentally ill or whatever you want to call it," she added. "but no one can save me from my little world called insanity anymore, you know?" she laughed it off like it was nothing.

but her eyes were sad and, pleading. like it was telling me to save her, to help her.

i didn't know what to do that i just did whatever that popped in my mind first, i hugged her. i could care less if she'd kill me now.

-

a/n:
it's aBOUT TO HAPPEN, YOU GUYS.

(geu soneul naeMIREOJWO sAVe mE sAVE ME. I need your love bEFORE I FALL fALL.)

ok bye.