Chapter 1

I was sitting in my room alone in the dark crying. Princeton kept trying to call me but I didn't answer. I have been in my room for a week and the only way i would come out was to get food and water or if i had to go to the bathroom. I just heard my door open. WTFFFFF ????

"Izzy I have been trying to call you all week.", Princeton said.

"How did you get in here?", I said between sobs.

"You left your keys in my jacket pocket.", he replied.

"Well go away I just want to be alone.", I said.

"I can't leave you alone it's not that simple for me.", he said sounding sad.

"Well I don't want you to see me cry I hate having people see me cry.", I said.

"Izzy I'm your best friend I have seen you cry before.", he said.

"I know that. Just leave me alone please I just want to be alone.", I said.

"I know that you are just saying that. I know that you want someone with you so I'm staying.", he said softly. He wrapped his arms around my waist and I cried harder.

"Shhh. Please don't cry.", he said softly.

"I can't stop.", I said sobbing.

"It's ok you are going through something hard. I get it.", he said to me.

"Princeton I don't ever want to do anything again.", I said as i looked up at him.

"But you have to do things. You can't just  do nothing for the rest for your life.", he said looking down at me.

"Why not?", I asked him.

"Because you will never have a good time again and you will be miserable forever.", he replied.

"Fine I will do stuff.", I said.

"Will you come to school tomorrow?", he asked me.

"I guess.", I said sniffing.

"Ok I will come back tomorrow morning to pick you up.", he said getting up.

"Ok bye Princeton. I love you.", I said.

"I love you too Izzy.", he said walking out the door. Ughhh tomorrow is going to be a looooong day...

Hi ^-^ i felt like writing today so i decided to start the story today. i sorta changed the way i write so yeahh. anyways tell me what you think of the story. i honestly think its really boring but it will get better i promise. dont forget to comment what you think and vote :)