Chapter 2

I woke up and did my hygiene and after that i waited for Princeton. I got bored so I decided to put on some music. I waited for 5 minutes and he walked through the door.

"How did you get in here?", I asked.

"I still have your keys.", he said.

"Oh yeah I forgot about that.", I said.

"Let's go Izzy.", he said pulling me out of my chair.

"I don't really want to go anymore.", I said looking down.

"Why not?", he asked with concern.

"I'm not ready to face the world yet.", I said.

"Izzy I promise everything will be ok. Trust me.", he said to me.

"I still don't want to go. Everyone knows about what happened and I don't want anyone coming up to me and asking about it or staring at me with a sad look or giving me hugs or anything.", I said.

"Ok how about I sit next to you in EVERY class and I don't leave you at all during the whole day unless I have to." he said. I thought about it for a few seconds.

"Do you promise?" I asked.

"Yes I promise Izzy.", he said.

"Ok but DON'T break your promise. You and me both know that I will ignore you for at least a month if you do.", I said.

"Izzy have I ever broken a promise to you?", he asked.

" Well no but-"

"Exactly so lets go.", he said dragging me out the door.

"So I guess I'm going to school", I thought to myself. The drive felt like it took forever when we finally got there i stepped out of the car...

hey everyone :) so i decided to make this new story because i was REALLY bored and i was just sitting in my room like "hey there isnt enough mindless behavior horror fanfics. i should make one" lol. anyways its kinda boring right now but i can promise you that it will be waaaaaay better soon.