Chapter 8

"Finish it."

"Nahh that's not a good idea." The red eyes came back. They turned the dark shade. "Fuck"

"Do it now."

"I'm not tryna die today. Nope hell naw. I'm not about this life my nigga. Not about this demonic shit, not about this crazy life. Nope. You got me fucked up forreal. I'm not about to sell my soul to no nigga. Nope I'm not about to do this shit." Hands wrapped around my throat.

"Finish the game. You knew what the fuck was gone happen since you read the rules bitch. Don't start shit you can't finish. If you start you sure as hell gone finish." The grip got tighter.

"Okay I will finish your dumb ass lil pussy ass game if you take yo dirty lil ghost hands off of me." The hands released. I walked out of the bathroom.

"What happened in there?" Cj asked. I didn't respond and I just walked out of the room. I stormed out the front door and I walked back to my house. I took the board and sat in the middle of the room by myself.

"What the fuck could you possibly want from me to make me play with this board? I'm sick of this shit. I don't want to play with this game anymore bruhh. Can I please just be done so that I can get back to my normal life? You already took my parents away from me. What more do you want? Do you want me to die? Fine. I will just kill myself if that's what you want. It's really nothing to me at all. Not only are you fucking me up but you are hurting my friends and I can't stand to see that. They are everything to me and I don't want to see any of them hurt ever. If you want to hurt anyone please just let it be me.", I started to cry. The board started moving. I-N-E-E-D-Y-O-U-R-H-E-L-P

"You are the only one that can help.", A voice whispered to me. Someone popped up in front of me startling me.

"What do you want? Can't you just leave me alone? I would rather not help you because all this is doing is wearing me down mentally and physically. I can't take anymore of this."

"Yes you can. You have no idea what you are capable of. You can do so much more than you give yourself credit for. Listen you are the only one that can help me. There is one thing you need to do and the game can be over. If you help me you get to leave the game bu-"

"Me and my friends?"

"Yes you and your friends."

"Okay continue ."

"If you don't help me you will die."

"What do you mean by that?"

"I mean that if you don't help me then everyone will be pissed at you and try to hurt you and eventually someone will kill you."

"Who is everyone?"

"Everyone down in the spirit world."

"Don't you mean up in the spirit world?"

"No I mean down. Just trust me on this one. You will thank me later trust me."

"I don't think this is a good idea."

"Okay look this is the only way to save your parents."

"My parents? How do you know about them?"

"That doesn't matter right now. Just please trust me. Soon you will know everything that you need to know. Just listen to what I have to say."

"I don't know if I trust you. Look where everything has gotten me."

"Okay look if you don't listen you will get hurt, your friends will get hurt, and their families will get hurt."

"Okay. I'm only doing this for them."

"That's fine by me. Okay so first thing you need to do is go to your basement."

"But I don't have a basement."

"Trust and believe that you do honey."

"Okay well how do I find it and what do I do when I get there?"

"To get there go down the stairs first."

"What stairs are you even talking about I'm downstairs already."

"Go to the end of the hallway and pull up the carpet. Under the carpet will be a door. open the door, and climb down the stairs. Once you climb down the stairs you will be in a hallway. At the end of this hallway will be a big painting. Move that painting and climb through the hole in the wall, then you will be in the basement. Once you get down there I will give you further directions."

Hey everyone!! Okay it has been such a long time since I last updated I'm sooo sorry about that . I have been busy for the longest time so now I'm putting aside time to write this story as well as my other one. Thank you for reading and voting even though I haven't been that active . I promise a chapter will be posted soon.