Chapter 4

"Why didn't you all just come together?", I asked wondering why the other boys weren't with Princeton.

"Because they wanted to wait for Khalil to get ready and we both know how long that will take.", Princeton said.

"Makes sense.", I said.

"What does?", Khalil asked before kissing me on the cheek.

"Nigga was I talking to you?", I asked.

"Sorry." he said.

"You and your nosy ass.", I said laughing. "I'm just messing with you.", I said after he rolled his eyes.

"So are we gonna watch this movie or what?", Cj asked.

"Yeah! Let's go.", I said. I looked at my parents' room as we passed it.

"Don't you dare think about going in there.", Cj said to me. He was the one in the group that was like a father to all of us.

"Ok I won't.", I said. We went into my room. I started looking through my movies.

"Hey let's watch the possession.", I said

"Ohhh I love that movie.", Roc said.

"Yeah put it in.", said Khalil. I put in the movie and sat down. It seemed like everyone wanted to sit by me because everyone was SUPER close to me. When everyone was focused on the movie I got up.

"Hey where are you going?', Roc asked me.

"Oh uhh I'm just going to get some water.", I said.

"Can you bring me back some?", Roc asked.

"Sure.", I said. I went to get some water but when i passed by my parents' room I got a weird vibe but I had a feeling to go inside. I slowly opened the door. The light was on. Weird. It smelled just like my parents. God I miss them. I looked at a picture of me and my parents and i picked it up. I sat on their bed and set it down. I looked to my left and see a game. Wait was that their before? Ohhhh wait I think I know what this is. It's called a ouija board or something like that. I picked up the box. It's not in the box. I wonder where it is. I look on the floor. Wait I don't remember seeing that there a few minutes ago. I picked it up and put it in the box. I grabbed the box and went downstairs and i grabbed a bottle of water for Roc. I went back to my my room and threw Roc his water.

"Thanks.", he said.

"Your welcome.", I said. I looked at the box. I kinda wanna play around with it.

"What is that?", Khalil asked.

"Oh its just a game I found.", I said.

"Turn on the lights so i can see.", Princeton said. Ray got up and turned on the lights.

"What is that called?", Cj asked.

"It's called a ouija board.", I said.

"Izzy i don't think that you should be messing with those.", Cj said.

"Why what's wrong with them?", I aksed.

"You use those things to talk to spirits and they are just trouble.", he said.

"Wait you can use these to talk to spirits?", I aksed.

"Yeah.", he said.

"That's perfect.", I said "I can talk to my parents with this.", I said.

"I don't know about this.", he said.

"Come ooon don't be like that.", Princeton said.

"Yeah maybe she can get in contact with her parents.", Khalil said.

"That thing probably doesn't even work.", Roc said.

"Well there is only one way to find out.", Ray Ray said. I picked up the box and took out the ouija board. Some papers fell out. I picked them up. I started to read them out loud.

"Once you read these papers there is no going back so if you don't want to go through with this then stop now.", I read.

"What does that even mean?, Roc asked.

"I don't know but I'm going to finish reading.", I said. "Ok then Isabella since you and your friends decided to keep reading there is no turning back. If you try to back out then just know that you won't live. I'm watching you.", I read.

"Ok this is creepy.", Roc said.

"Yeah.", I said. "Enjoy the game and don't forget what I said and you can't leave the house until the game is over.", I finished.

"Ok let's start this game tomorrow when there is daylight.", I said.

"Yeah.", said Cj.

"I bet that the whole thing is fake and we can leave if we want.", Khalil said.

"Ok then let's try to leave.", I said. We walked downstairs and tried to open the front door. It wouldn't open. We kept pulling on the door until the power went completely out. The only light there was came from the kitchen so we went in there. There was a person sitting down and his back was to us.

"I know that you read the paper so why are you trying to leave Izzy?", he asked.

"How do you know my name?, I asked.

"Answer the fucking question!", he said in a demonic voice.

"Because i thought the whole thing was fake.", I said.

"Well don't try to leave again. You've been warned.", he said in his demonic voice as he vanished into thin air. Shit what did i get myself into?

Hi ! i kept my promise and updated :) this chapter is where everything started. this is just the beginning for Izzy and her friends. I will update as soon as i can i promise.