Look Who Decided To Show Up

Ben's P.O.V.
When Paige and I got back on the my psycho ex was sitting on the couch next to Cam. "WHAT THE HELL IS SHE DOING HERE!" I was seriously pissed that she was here "Ben don't act mad, you know you've missed me" Linsey said walking up to trying to seduce me. I shoved her off she fell backwards on the floor. "GET THE HELL OF MY BUS YOU STUPID FUCKING WHORE!" She got up and glared at me and Paige and the rest of the band. I walked over and slammed the door behind her and locked it. Everyone was just looking at me I walked over sat down on the couch I leaned over and put my elbows on my knees and put my face in my hands then ran them through my hair. "That was enough excitement for tonight" Denis said trying not to piss me off any more. "Why didn't you guys kick her off?" I said remaining calm. "We tried mate, we really did." Cameron said disappointed knowing that they could have done more to get her off the bus. "I'm going to bed I'm done with tonight." I walked to the bathroom took off my clothes but kept my boxers on. I climbed into my bunk waiting for Paige to come in. Paige came in wearing lingerie. Thank god for the upstairs our bus had. Paige dragged me upstairs and pushed me on to the bed behind me locking the door. She got on top of me kissing me. "This making your night better?" Paige asked with a smile. "Will this answer it" I leaned up and kissed her again. "Wait" Paige said reaching down in he bra and pulling out a condom. I laughed and put it on anyways we don't need Paige to get pregnant.
Paige's P.O.V.
Ben laughed when I pull out the condom but he happily put it on anyways. I loved him so much. I felt better about myself knowing a slim chance of getting pregnant and I just brought the box earlier today and hid it where any of the boys wouldn't find it. After a couple hours Ben and I changed the sheets then laid there cuddling. I looked up at Ben to see he was asleep and I was still in his arms, which made me fall asleep as well. I woke up still next to Ben and still in his warm arms. I tried to move without waking him but it failed "Morning love" He said in a cute morning voice. "Morning sexy" I said with a grin on my face. We went downstairs and everyone was staring at us. "What?" I said confused "You wanker's are quite loud!" James said making moaning noises and humping the couch. I laughed rolled my eyes and flipped him off.
James P.O.V.
Last night Denis, Cam, Sam, and I where watching tv and all we could hear was Ben and Paige going at it last night. We wall sat there in silence for a bit then started making fun of them. I got down on my hands and knees while Sam was behind me so it looked like we doing it doggie style. Sam and I were both moaning just to make it even more funny. Then Sam and I looked over and Denis and Cam were pretending to be doing 69. I thought we all were going to piss ourselves laughing so much. Even though we all thought they were a fantastic couple they are the ones who have gave us the opportunity to make fun of them In a sexual way. So we did. When Paige and Ben got downstairs I said "You wanker's are quite loud." Laughing my ass off along with everyone else and Paige laughed and rolled her eyes and flipped me off and went to go get breakfast.