Feel So Numb

Paige's P.O.V.
I woke up laying next to Ben in a Hotel bed. I got up and texted Denis.
Me- Hey how did I get in a hotel bed??
Denis- You feel asleep in Ben's bunk and the venue isn't too far away so we rented a hotel room.
Me- Ok thank you :)
Denis- Anytime :p
I walked around for a bit until
Ben woke up. "I'm going to take a shower" I was hinting around for him to join. "IM COMING!" Ben shouted I laughed and walked into the bathroom. Ben shut the door behind him and I turned around put my arms around his neck while his snaked around my waist. He leaned down and kissed me while I closed the gap between us. I parted away from Ben walking to the shower while removing my clothes, and waving my hips a little more. I turned and look at Ben who had a look on his face like he knew I was teasing him. I watched as he stripped down in front of me. I knew he was teasing me back. I got in the walk in shower and Ben aggressively wrapped his arms around my waist knowing it would get me going. I snaked my arms around his waist and we kissed for a few moments, until I pulled away ."Wait! Protection." Ben nodded and quickly grabbed the brand new condom and placed it around his member. He reached down and grabbed the middle of the back of my thighs. I knew what he was doing "Now!" Ben growled in my ear picking me up.
Ben's P.O.V
I really don't want to get Paige pregnant, so she's on birth control and I wear protection it's the most that both of us can do. "Now" I growled into her ear I picked her up as she did she wrapped her legs around my waist. As I placed my member at the entrance between her legs, and with one big thrust it was all in and Paige let out a gasp. Paige was kissing and nibbling on my neck while I continue to pump in and out of her. After a little while or so we both came to our climax and I took off the condom and threw it in the trash, I felt so numb after, like you know when you have a adrenaline rush and you feel like jello and numb. That's what it felt like. But it was pleasurable in a way, I mean I am fucking the girl I love with all my heart and I love her so very much. I couldn't loose her I thought I did when we were at the bar and I kissed another girl, Paige should have left me then but she didn't, she was forgiving and understanding and took me back and I value that very much. After we got out Paige asked me to pick out her clothes and she picked out mine. I picked for Paige a grey beanie, grey Suicide Silence crop top, high-waisted blueish-grey shorts with silver studs at the bottom, and grey Converse. Paige got me almost the same out fit but a little different. Paige got me a black beanie, my black Led Zeppelin cut off shirt, black shorts, and black Vans. "Paige come take a selfie with me!" I was excited for my fans to see us. She walked out and wrapped her right arm around me waist while I let my left arm hang over her shoulders. I posted the tweet saying.
@benjaminbruce I love this girl to pieces <3 I think we did a good job picking our each others clothes too :) @PaigeGr13
Within seconds fans were saying how cute we were and how I better treat we good and my favorite one was one that said I need to marry her. That could happen in the near future.