Chapter 2: The Walk With Kris

A/N: Another chapter!!!!!!! EXITED! Hope you enjoy!!!

Last Chapter:

I walked down stairs and my sister and brother are down there already eating. "Hey sis, hows your sleep?" Connor asks sweetly, "Good, what are you eating?" I wondered, they ingnored me, I rolled my eyes and went to the kitchen to eat some cereal. I got a bowl from my cabinet, and got the milk from the frigde. I placed the cereal in the bowl, next I poured milk on the cereal. I took a spoon from the drawer and stared eating. When I was finished eating I heard the doorbell ring, it must be D.O or Baekhyun. "I'll get it!" I yelled, I walked to the fron door, and I saw................. Kris? What is Kris doing here? "Umm, hey Kris, why you here? D.O or Baehyun was suppost to pick me up?" I asked Kris confused, he smiled. "Well D.O and Baekhyun couldn't pick you up beacuse they woke up late, so I letf a note on the frigde that said I'll bring you to school today." Kris said happily, I smiled and blushed slightly

Kris's POV:

When me and Jeanelle were walking I was admiring her face, well in this case, the side of her face. She was so beautiful, I wanted to ask her out, but I know that Luhan likes her more because the way he acts around her, so I let him have her insted. I do like her, but I think she won't like me back.

The walk was silent and no one was talking so I decided to talk to her and get to know her a little bit more "So um.... did you have a boyfriend before?" I asked cerious, Jeanelle looked up at me "Well um, no I never had one, I know I'm ugly but I just want to keep it this way, I might get one soon...." Jeanelle replied with a sad voice, "Did you have a girlfriend before?" She asks, I chuckle slightly "Ya I have before, but all of the relationships I had went all wrong..... I just wish I'll find my princess soon too." I answerd akwardly, I saw jeanelle smile "Kris, if all your relationships went bad then those girls before were not your princesses at all, you will fine your princess soon.... Just like I'll find my prince soon..." She said happily, I smiled and looked down at my feet, but I felt a hand on mine and it was Jeanelle, still smiling, she held it tight as we walked to school.

After we were at the school my hand let go of Jeanelle's "Well Kris thanks for walking with me. You should get going. I'll be with my friends ok?" Jeanelle says in a bright and happy tone "Ok, oh and by the way Jeanelle, thanks..." I say blushing, I see Jeanelle coming up to me hugging me and saying "Your welcome." I smiled an kissed her cheek, I see her blushing hard. I love to see her blushing.

Jeanelle's POV:

OMG!! KRIS KISSED ME!! Well not on the lips but close enough!! I was so exited that I skipped all the way to my locker and got my stuff and go to History! I love History!

To Be Continued...

A/N: OMG!! Jeanelle as feelings for Kris to?? Find out the next chapter! BTW I was listening to Peter Pan by EXO while writing this! So listen to that song! SO AMAZING!!

Follow My Social Stuff!

Instagram: growl_withme_exo271

Twitter: JeanelleMCExo

Vine: JeanelleMCExo

STAY BEAUTIFUL AND PEACE OUT!