Love

Me: So Mabelland took over.

Pink: The whole world is pink glittery chaos.

Grimra: The MLP cast ran away.

Scratch: The whole Pines family got capture.

Shadow: The whole bunker is full with idiots.

Lauren: And we got a new member.

Mephiles: That pretty much sums up our lives since you came Link.

Me: Hey, it isn't my fault!

Mephiles: Weren't you the one who made this book.

Me: Yes but-

Amy: EEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES! Everyone we need to do these dares now!

Sonic: I have a bad feeling about this.

Me: Let me see. *takes phone* Okay Shadow, this one is for you from Mar (me_sss). Can I get a another hug from Shadow? ^^ plz? Yes!

Shadow: *hugs Mar and blushes a bit*

Mar: *blushes and hugs back*

Amy: NEXT!

Me: K. This one is from sonamyfanlover. I dare all hedgehogs and only hedgehogs to do whatever non-hedgehogs say u have to do

Scratch: I ASK SONIC TO RUN TO THE NEAREST CHILI DOG STORE AND BUY ME THREE CHILI DOGS WITH KETCHUP! Oh and however much he wants...

Sonic: *runs outside* *comes back with chill dogs* They might have sprinkles on. It was snowing.

Lauren: In summer? Shadow get me spaghetti.

Shadow: *goes in kitchen*

Eggman: Whatever eh? Sonic I want you to-

Amy: NO! YOU'RE NOT HARM MY SONIC! *summons hammer and knocks out Eggman*

Lauren: Mmmm. Spaghetti.

Me: MEPHILES I WANT HOMEMADE POST STICKERS!

Mephiles: You'll have to wait three hours.

Me: I don't care.

Mephiles: *goes in kitchen*

Mar (yes she's still here. Have you seen outside): Shadow hug me again!

Shadow: *hugs her again* (double hug Mar! You're on fire!)

AuroraDream_11: I dare Sonic to flirt the beautiful girl he met....:) Is it to hard? I'm sorry...

Sonic: *eats a chill dog and walks over to Amy* H-hey Amy, um... *takes out phone and goes on Google* Um uh... no that's gross... Oh got it! Your lips look so lonely... Would they like to meet mine? *kisses her*

Amy: *kisses back*

Pink: Sonamy is tsunami.

Me: Come on, they're cute together.

Pink: You're dead to me.

Me: You say that to me about everything!

Sonamy: *breaks kiss blushing*

Sonic: W-what's the next dare?

Pink: Maybe maybe not but it doesn't matter to her when she's dead. *chases Amy with her battleaxe* Hee hee hee hahaha HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!;;